Earls 82500AERL Black -10 AN 25 Row Oil Cooler, Extra Wide
Today's high performance car packs a lot of power in a smaller package. In order to save both weight and space, the typical OEM cooling system is designed for normal driving conditions. When driven hard for extended periods, the cooling system may prove less than adequate. Earl's offers the solution to marginal cooling systems race proven lightweight and efficient oil coolers designed to fit in the smallest practical space. Any performance vehicle can benefit from the TEMP-ACURE difference. Tow vehicles, motor homes, passenger cars and even motorcycles can realize extended engine and/or transmission efficiency and life with an Earl's TEMP-A-CURE oil cooler. Racing cars have always required oil coolers. Since World War II, most racing cars, world wide, have utilized brazed aluminum modular oil coolers. The basic design of the modular oil cooler dates back to the early 1930s when it was developed for use with the Rolls Royce Merlin engine that powered the Spitfires and Hurricanes that won the Battle of Britain. This type of cooler with its internal turbulator plates and dense air fins provides maximum liquid side and air side surface area. The large collector tanks ensure minimum flow restriction. The fully brazed construction results in the most efficient possible thermal transfer path between liquid and air. All of this adds up to the most thermally efficient liquid-to-air heat exchanger available.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A from aircraft spec aluminum alloy, using the latest vacuum brazing technology.
- Corrugated screen internal turbulator plates increase both thermal efficiency and mechanical strength resulting in the most efficient, smallest and lightest practical package.
- Manufactured from thin aluminum plates for the fastest possible heat transfer.
- Inlet and outlet fittings o-ring to the top plate assembly.
- Designed for the range of oil flows and air speeds encountered in high performance automobiles.
- Available in three widths with inlet and outlet fittings male AN.
- Every cooler is pressure checked to 175 psi. Periodic samples are burst tested to 350 psi.
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
What electric cooling fan is right for you? This Tech Talk will take you through some key questions to consider when choosing a cooling fan for your radiator.
In this guide, Kevin demonstrates how to properly install an external oil cooler in his '54 Chevy Belair with a Big Block Chevy engine.
See how this natural fitting Speedway Motors stainless steel coolant expansion overflow tank is installed in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn tips on how to prep the canister for paint work and recommended paint brands to use for this project.
Follow this guide on how to mount a single electric puller fan in a '66 - '67 Chevelle. Learn tips on taking measurements and installing a rubber spacer to prevent the fan from rubbing.
See how to properly install a DeWitt's Direct Fit radiator in a 66-67 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of Black Ice coating on this radiator including optimal heat transfer.