Earls 824588ERL 45 Degree Swivel 1/2 Inch NPT Male to -8 AN Hose
Universal Fit, -8 AN Fitting Hose Size, Swivel Fitting Style, 1/2" NPT Male Fitting End A
This unique line of hose ends has been developed to allow the hose end to be threaded directly into a female port without the bulk and complication of an adapter fitting. In all cases the coupler can be rotated independently of the hose end, this allows the coupler to be threaded into the part while the hose and hose end are held stationary.
- Stainless Retention Pins Allow 360° Adjustment After Installation
- Dual Plane Anti-Seepage Seal
- Precision Machined
- Low Progile Design
- Nipple and Cutter Design Assures Leak Free Performance
- Aerospace Proven Design & Materials
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Earls 824508ERL 45 Degree Swivel 3/8 Inch NPT Male to -8 AN Hose
Earls 704604ERL 45 Degree -4 AN Female to -4 AN Hose Adapter
Earls 704608ERL 45 Degree -8 AN Female to -8 AN Hose Adapter
Earls 704610ERL 45 Degree -10 AN Female to -10 AN Hose Adapter
Earls 704611ERL 45 Degree -10 AN Female to 5/8 Inch Barb Adapter
Earls 704645ERL 45 Degree -4 AN Female to 1/4 Inch Barb Adapter
Earls 824506ERL 45 Degree Swivel 1/4 Inch NPT Male to -6 AN Hose
Earls 824511ERL 45 Degree Swivel 3/8 Inch NPT Male to -10 AN Hose
Earls 844510ERL 45 Degree -10 AN Hose to -10 AN O-Ring Male Hose End
Earls 844586ERL 45 Degree -8 AN Hose to -6 AN O-Ring Male Hose End
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.
Learn how to keep your transmission cool using an external transmission cooler and how to install this type of cooler.