Earls 761055ERL Vapor Guard Carburetor 5/16 Inch Hose 10 Ft
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Modern fuels are at war with your fuel system. Modern fuels (more than 40 EPA-approved fuel blends in the US alone) include additives that break down traditional rubber hose. This breakdown leads to potentially dangerous leaks & weeping as well as vapors that waste fuel and leave unwanted odors in your shop. Once fuel lines are degraded, hose particles can contaminate and obstruct fuel injectors and carburetor passages. Earl’s Vapor Guard hose and hose ends provide a complete, economical solution that virtually eliminates these fuel permeation issues common with most rubber fuel lines. Vapor Guard’s secret is in its layers. The innermost Primary Barrier Layer offers high resistance to heat and aggressive fuels. The middle Vapor Guard™ Barrier is a Thermoplastic layer that provides superior fuel isolation and virtually eliminates vapors from escaping through the hose. The Exterior Cover Barrier provides extreme tolerance to heat and ozone giving Vapor Guard a three way shield against hose deterioration.
- 10' length
- 50 psi operating pressure
- Rubber construction
- Black in color
- Sold each
Vapor Guard hose must be used with Vapor Guard hose ends and clamps (other hose barb style fittings or hose ends may damage the inner liner on the hose)
- Multi-layer rubber hose designed to withstand to the corrosive properties of modern fuels
- Multi-fuel compatible: Approved for use with leaded and unleaded Gasoline, Diesel, Biodiesel, E-85, 100% Methanol, ETHANOL and Gasohol fuels
- A two foot section of Earl’s Vapor Guard saves one gallon of gas each year as compared to traditional rubber hose from permeation alone
- Primary Barrier Liner – initial layer offers high resistance to heat and aggressive fuels
- Vapor Guard Barrier – Thermoplastic layer provides superior fuel isolation significantly reducing vapors from escaping through the hose
- Reinforcement braid-aramid material – (EFI hose only) is used to provide the higher pressure rating that is required with fuel injection
- Exterior cover – provides extreme tolerance of heat and ozone
- Choose from carburetor or higher pressure EFI hose
- Hose available in 5/16” and 3/8” sizes
- Not for use in applications where the hose is submersed in fuel
- Carburetion Hose – Rated Maximum 50 PSI (not for use with fuel injection systems)
More Like This
Earls 762055ERL Vapor Guard Carburetor 5/16 Inch Hose 20 Ft
Earls 760055ERL Vapor Guard Carburetor 5/16 Inch Hose
Earls 751055ERL Vapor Guard EFI 5/16 Inch Hose 10 Ft
Earls 752055ERL Vapor Guard EFI 5/16 Inch Hose 20 Ft
Earls 761066ERL Vapor Guard Carburetor 3/8 Inch Hose 10 Ft
3/8 ID VG CARB HOSE - BULK
Earls 750066ERL Vapor Guard EFI 3/8 Inch Hose Bulk
Earls 762066ERL Vapor Guard Carburetor 3/8 Inch Hose 20 Ft
Earls 751066ERL Vapor Guard EFI 3/8 Inch Hose 10 Ft
Earls 752066ERL Vapor Guard EFI 3/8 Inch Hose 20 Ft
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
Tim talks about the new Edelbrock powder coated cylinder heads and provides a little history on Federal Mogul heads.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.