Earls 730106ERL 3/8 Inch ID 1 Foot Long Flame Guard Insulation
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
It is often necessary to insulate hoses (or cables) from extreme heat sources. Earl's non-asbestos flame guard is a very efficient insulating sleeve for hose assemblies. It is made under a special process form a silicone rubber outer and braided glass inner sleeve bonded to the rubber. Color: Brick Red
- Insulated From Extreme Heat
- Non-Asbestos Flame Guard
- Efficient Insulating Sleeve
- For Hose Assemblies
- Brick Red Color
- Sold as 1FT/0.3M pc.
More Like This
Earls 730312ERL 1 Inch ID 3 Foot Long Flame Guard Insulation
Earls 730006ERL 3/8 Inch ID Flame Guard Insulation, Sold by the Foot
Earls 730008ERL 1/2 Inch ID Flame Guard Insulation
Earls 730012ERL 1 Inch ID Flame Guard Insulation
Earls 730114ERL 1-1/4 Inch ID 1 Foot Long Flame Guard Insulation
Earls 730310ERL 3/4 Inch ID 3 Foot Long Flame Guard Insulation
Earls 730316ERL 1-1/2 Inch ID 3 Foot Long Flame Guard Insulation
Earls 730606ERL 3/8 Inch ID 6 Foot Long Flame Guard Insulation
Earls 731008ERL 1/2 Inch ID 10 Foot Long Flame Guard Insulation
Earls 731010ERL 3/4 Inch ID 10 Foot Long Flame Guard Insulation
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!
Since the invention of stainless braided rubber hose, racers and hot rodders have been fighting the problem of installing it into the AN fitting socket. Now, Koul Tools make it easy.