Earls 730016ERL 1-1/2 Inch ID Flame Guard Insulation, Sold by the Foot
It is often necessary to insulate hoses (or cables) from extreme heat sources. Earl's non-asbestos flame guard is a very efficient insulating sleeve for hose assemblies. Color: Brick Red
- Insulated From Extreme Heat
- Non-Asbestos Flame Guard
- Efficient Insulating Sleeve
- For Hose Assemblies
- Brick Red Color
- Sold per foot
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Earls to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.