Earls 71006ERL Gray -6 AN 10 Row Oil Cooler Core, Narrow
Universal Fit, 11.562" Overall Width, 3.05" Overall Height, 1.25" Overall Thickness, Aluminum
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Earl's curved coolers are constructed with the same high grade aluminum and the same internal design as our standard 2" coolers, but have a curved design to fit neatly between the down tubes of the frame of a motorcycle for maximum heat dissipation. The curved design allows for full wheel travel no matter where it is mounted on the front of the frame. These coolers are only 1-1/4" thick and are available in two widths, three different heights and male -6 or -8 inlet and outlet fittings.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A from aircraft spec aluminum alloy, using the latest vacuum brazing technology.
- Corrugated screen internal turbulator plates increase both thermal efficiency and mechanical strength resulting in the most efficient, smallest and lightest practical package.
- Manufactured from thin aluminum plates for the fastest possible heat transfer.
- Inlet and outlet fittings o-ring to the top plate assembly.
- Designed for the range of oil flows and air speeds encountered in high performance motorcycles.
- Available in two widths with inlet and outlet fittings male AN.
- Every cooler is pressure checked to 175 psi. Periodic samples are burst tested to 350 psi.
More Like This
Earls 71308ERL Gray -8 AN 13 Row Oil Cooler Core, Narrow
Earls 71606ERL Gray -6 AN 16 Row Oil Cooler Core, Narrow
Earls 91008ERL 10 Row Oil Cooler Core, -8 AN Male Fitting, Gray Wide
Earls 71006AERL Black -6 AN 10 Row Oil Cooler Core, Narrow
Earls 71306AERL Black -6 AN 13 Row Oil Cooler Core, Narrow
Earls 71008ERL Gray -8 AN 10 Row Oil Cooler Core, Narrow
Earls 71306ERL Gray -6 AN 13 Row Oil Cooler Core, Narrow
Earls 71608ERL Gray -8 AN 16 Row Oil Cooler Core, Narrow
Earls 91006ERL 10 Row Oil Cooler Core, -6 AN Male Fitting, Gray Wide
Earls 91306ERL 13 Row Oil Cooler Core, -6 AN Male Fitting, Gray Wide
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.