Earls 71006AERL Black -6 AN 10 Row Oil Cooler Core, Narrow
Universal Fit, 11.562" Overall Width, 3.05" Overall Height, 1.25" Overall Thickness, Aluminum
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Earl's curved coolers are constructed with the same high grade aluminum and the same internal design as our standard 2" coolers, but have a curved design to fit neatly between the down tubes of the frame of a motorcycle for maximum heat dissipation. The curved design allows for full wheel travel no matter where it is mounted on the front of the frame. These coolers are only 1-1/4" thick and are available in two widths, three different heights and male -6 or -8 inlet and outlet fittings.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A from aircraft spec aluminum alloy, using the latest vacuum brazing technology.
- Corrugated screen internal turbulator plates increase both thermal efficiency and mechanical strength resulting in the most efficient, smallest and lightest practical package.
- Manufactured from thin aluminum plates for the fastest possible heat transfer.
- Inlet and outlet fittings o-ring to the top plate assembly.
- Designed for the range of oil flows and air speeds encountered in high performance motorcycles.
- Available in two widths with inlet and outlet fittings male AN.
- Every cooler is pressure checked to 175 psi. Periodic samples are burst tested to 350 psi.
More Like This
Earls 71006ERL Gray -6 AN 10 Row Oil Cooler Core, Narrow
Earls 71306AERL Black -6 AN 13 Row Oil Cooler Core, Narrow
Earls 71606ERL Gray -6 AN 16 Row Oil Cooler Core, Narrow
Earls 91008AERL 10 Row Oil Cooler Core, -8 AN Male Fitting, Black Wide
Earls 91606AERL 16 Row Oil Cooler Core, -6 AN Male Fitting, Black Wide
Earls 71008ERL Gray -8 AN 10 Row Oil Cooler Core, Narrow
Earls 71306ERL Gray -6 AN 13 Row Oil Cooler Core, Narrow
Earls 91006ERL 10 Row Oil Cooler Core, -6 AN Male Fitting, Gray Wide
Earls 71308AERL Black -8 AN 13 Row Oil Cooler Core, Narrow
Earls 71606AERL Black -6 AN 16 Row Oil Cooler Core, Narrow
Q & A
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.