Earls 709145ERL 90 Degree -4 AN Female to 1/4 Inch Barb Adapter
Universal Fit, -4 AN, 90 degree Angle, -4 AN Female Fitting End A, -4 AN Hose Fitting End B
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Super Stock push-on hose ends are designed to be an attractive and lightweight direct replacement for the popular and economical brass push lock type. Machined from aluminum alloy and anodized in the familiar red and blue made famous by Earl's, they are available in all common AN 37° flare configurations and, as straight hose ends, with male NPT threads. Designed to be used with our Super Stock hose, these hose ends are not intended for use with stainless braid-protected hoses or Pro-Lite 350 or PTFE lined hose. A great budget hose end for race, marine, street & limited production OEM applications.
- Popular and Economical Option For O.E. Replacement Hose Assemblies
- A Direct Replacement For The Brass Push Lock Type
- Common Configurations Available
- Machined From Aluminum Alloy
- Attractive and Lightweight
- Designed to be used with Earl's SUPER STOCK hose
More Like This
Earls AT709145ERL Super Stock 90 Degree -4 AN Female to 1/4 Inch Barb
Earls 704645ERL 45 Degree -4 AN Female to 1/4 Inch Barb Adapter
Earls 712045ERL 120 Degree -4 AN Female to 1/4 Inch Barb Adapter
Earls 718045ERL 180 Degree -4 AN Female to 1/4 Inch Barb Adapter
Earls 700145ERL Straight -4 AN Female to 1/4 Inch Barb Adapter
Earls AT704645ERL Super Stock 45 Degree -4 AN Female to 1/4 Inch Barb
Earls AT718045ERL Super Stock 180 Degree -4 AN Female to 1/4 Inch Barb
Earls AT700145ERL Super Stock Straight -4 AN Female to 1/4 Inch Barb
Earls AT712045ERL Super Stock 120 Degree -4 AN Female to 1/4 In Barb
Earls 709113ERL 90 Degree -12 AN Female to 3/4 Inch Barb Adapter
Q & A
Since the invention of stainless braided rubber hose, racers and hot rodders have been fighting the problem of installing it into the AN fitting socket. Now, Koul Tools make it easy.
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!