Earls 699912ERL 90 Degree Tube Port Hose End, -12 AN O-Ring Port
-12 AN Fitting Hose Size, Swivel Fitting Style, Crimp Assembly Method, 90 degree Angle, Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.Earl’s UltraPro Series hose-ends are manufactured from premium materials to be light weight and rugged and are perfectly matched to Earl’s UltraPro Series hose. Earl’s UltraPro Series hose-ends feature ultra high-strength 2024-T8 aluminum in high-stress components, and ?uoroelastomer internal seals which are chemically resistant to all known fuels, oils, and coolants. They feature brazed bent tubes for unmatched strength and all unnecessary weight has been eliminated from Ultra-Pro components.
-12 AN Crimp-On (Dynamic Swivel) 90 Degree Bent Tube Port Hose-End w/ 12 AN (1-1/16"-12) O-Ring Port
- Available Dynamic Swivel technology used in selected hose-ends allows 360 degrees of rotation of installed line after installation!
- Internal seals are a ?uoroelastomer material which is resistant to all known fuel, oil and coolant!
- Traditional Mil-Spec Bent tube design for unmatched strength and ?ow!
- UltraPro bent tube hose-ends are dip-brazed for a permanent and robust bond!
- Designed to withstand harsh environments, brutal vibration, high ?ow requirements and extreme pressures!
- Black Anodized
- Assembled with an olive that threads onto the double-helix ribbed inner liner of the hose for positive engagement and retention of the hose-ends!
- High stress components are made of high-strength 2024-T8 grade aluminum instead of 6061-T6 aluminum used by competitors!
- SAE port, jump size, and Wiggins connector adapter/hose-ends available
- 45º & 90º angles available
More Like This
Aluminum Socketless Reusable Push-On Hose Barb Ends for AN Fittings
Earls 849011ERL 90 Degree -10 AN to -12 AN O-Ring Male Hose End
Earls 849012ERL 90 Degree -12 AN to -12 AN O-Ring Male Hose End
Earls 849013ERL 90 Degree -12 AN Hose to -10 AN O-Ring Male Hose End
Earls 130106ERL Power Steering Hose End, -6 AN
Earls 600103ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -3 AN, Steel
Earls 604403ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -3 AN, 45 Degree, Non-Adjustable
Earls 604503ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -3 AN, 45 Degree, Adjustable
Earls 608904ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -4 AN, 90 Degree, Non-Adjustable
Earls 609003ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -3 AN, 90 Degree, Adjustable
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
Since the invention of stainless braided rubber hose, racers and hot rodders have been fighting the problem of installing it into the AN fitting socket. Now, Koul Tools make it easy.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!