Earls 698163ERL Aluminum -16 AN Crimp Collar to -16 AN Hose
Universal Fit, Anodized, Clear, -16 AN
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
- Clear coated lightweight aircraft aluminum construction designed for maximum retention
- Included with each hose end
- Available separately
Earl's Ultra-Flex hose is intended for use with Ultra-Flex Hose ends only. No other Earl's hose ends are intended for use with this hose. The use of other manufacturers hose ends is not recommended and may compromise the pressure capabilities and durability of the hose. Ultra-Flex hose requires the use of Earl's Ultra-Flex crimping machine to assemble the hose and hose ends.
More Like This
Earls 698083ERL Replacement Aluminum -8 AN Crimp Collar to -8 AN Hose
Earls 698043ERL Replacement Aluminum -4 AN Crimp Collar to -4 AN Hose
Earls 698103ERL Aluminum -10 AN Crimp Collar to -10 AN Hose
Earls 798009ERL -8 AN Super Stock Replacement Sleeve
Earls 798013ERL 12 AN Super Stock Replacement Sleeve
Earls 798045ERL -4 AN Super Stock Replacement Sleeve
Earls 798067ERL -6 AN Super Stock Replacement Sleeve
Earls AT798045ERL -4 AN Super Stock Replacement Sleeve, Black Anodized
Earls AT798067ERL -6 AN Super Stock Replacement Sleeve, Black Anodized
Earls 798011ERL -10 AN Super Stock Replacement Sleeve
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
Since the invention of stainless braided rubber hose, racers and hot rodders have been fighting the problem of installing it into the AN fitting socket. Now, Koul Tools make it easy.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!