Earls 679010ERL 90 Degree -10 AN Tube Low Profile Hose End
Universal Fit, -10 AN Fitting Hose Size, Non-Swivel Fitting Style, Crimp Assembly Method, Black
Ultra-Flex hose ends have been developed by Earl's to be used with our Ultra-Flex 650 hose. The crimp design offers our lightest alternative in plumbing a race engine. The Mil-Spec Type III hard anodizing also is impregnated with PTFE to significantly reduce friction of the fluids running through the line assemblies. The advantages of the smooth bore PTFE hose no longer ends at the hose end, but continues through the entire assembly!
- Reliable and Professional
- Mil-Spec Type III Hard Anodized
- Lightweight Aircraft Aluminum
- Inpregnated with PTFE to significantly reduce friction of the fluids
- Easy To Assemble
Earl's Ultra-Flex hose is intended for use with Ultra-Flex Hose ends only. No other Earl's hose ends are intended for use with this hose. The use of other manufacturers hose ends is not recommended and may compromise the pressure capabilities and durability of the hose. Ultra-Flex hose requires the use of Earl's Ultra-Flex crimping machine to assemble the hose and hose ends.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 25 business days for Earls to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.