Earls 673016ERL 30 Degree -16 AN Tube Hose End Adapater
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Ultra-Flex hose ends have been developed by Earl's to be used with our Ultra-Flex 650 hose. The crimp design offers our lightest alternative in plumbing a race engine. The Mil-Spec Type III hard anodizing also is impregnated with PTFE to significantly reduce friction of the fluids running through the line assemblies. The advantages of the smooth bore PTFE hose no longer ends at the hose end, but continues through the entire assembly!
- Reliable and Professional
- Mil-Spec Type III Hard Anodized
- Lightweight Aircraft Aluminum
- Inpregnated with PTFE to significantly reduce friction of the fluids
- Easy To Assemble
Earl's Ultra-Flex hose is intended for use with Ultra-Flex Hose ends only. No other Earl's hose ends are intended for use with this hose. The use of other manufacturers hose ends is not recommended and may compromise the pressure capabilities and durability of the hose. Ultra-Flex hose requires the use of Earl's Ultra-Flex crimping machine to assemble the hose and hose ends.
More Like This
Earls 672016ERL 120 Degree -16 AN Tube Hose End Adapater
Earls 675016ERL 150 Degree -16 AN Tube Hose End Adapater
Earls 679116ERL 90 Degree -16 AN Tube Hose End
Earls 674516ERL 45 Degree -16 AN Tube Low Profile Hose End
Earls 674616ERL 45 Degree -16 AN Tube Hose End Adapater
Earls 676016ERL 60 Degree -16 AN Tube Hose End Adapater
Earls 678016ERL 180 Degree -16 AN Tube Hose End
Earls 679016ERL 90 Degree -16 AN Tube Low Profile Hose End
Earls 670116ERL Straight -16 AN Hose End Adapter
Earls AT803116ERL 30 Degree -16 AN Ano-Tuff Swivel Seal Hose End
Q & A
Since the invention of stainless braided rubber hose, racers and hot rodders have been fighting the problem of installing it into the AN fitting socket. Now, Koul Tools make it easy.
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!