Earls 673016ERL 30 Degree -16 AN Tube Hose End Adapater
Ultra-Flex hose ends have been developed by Earl's to be used with our Ultra-Flex 650 hose. The crimp design offers our lightest alternative in plumbing a race engine. The Mil-Spec Type III hard anodizing also is impregnated with PTFE to significantly reduce friction of the fluids running through the line assemblies. The advantages of the smooth bore PTFE hose no longer ends at the hose end, but continues through the entire assembly!
- Reliable and Professional
- Mil-Spec Type III Hard Anodized
- Lightweight Aircraft Aluminum
- Inpregnated with PTFE to significantly reduce friction of the fluids
- Easy To Assemble
Earl's Ultra-Flex hose is intended for use with Ultra-Flex Hose ends only. No other Earl's hose ends are intended for use with this hose. The use of other manufacturers hose ends is not recommended and may compromise the pressure capabilities and durability of the hose. Ultra-Flex hose requires the use of Earl's Ultra-Flex crimping machine to assemble the hose and hose ends.
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Earls to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 425673016ERL is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Earls 675010ERL 150 Degree -10 AN Tube Hose End Adapater
Earls 672010ERL 120 Degree -10 AN Tube Hose End Adapater
Earls 678010ERL 180 Degree -10 AN Tube Hose End
Earls 679010ERL 90 Degree -10 AN Tube Low Profile Hose End
Earls 670104ERL Straight -4 AN Hose End Adapter
Earls 678004ERL 180 Degree -4 AN Tube Hose End
Earls 678006ERL 180 Degree -6 AN Tube Hose End
Earls 679110ERL 90 Degree -10 AN Tube Hose End
Earls UP304610ERL 45 Degree -10 AN Female to -10 AN Hose Fitting
Earls 130106ERL Power Steering Hose End, -6 AN
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.
Learn how to keep your transmission cool using an external transmission cooler and how to install this type of cooler.