Earls 6453503ERL Speed-Seal -3 AN Hose End Steel Tee
Universal Fit, -3 AN Hose Fitting End A, -3 AN Hose Fitting End B, -3 AN Hose Fitting End C
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Earl's proven record of reliability and unmatched range of configurations has made Speed-Seal reusable hose ends the choice of professional race teams world wide. Speed-Seal hose ends are available in stainless steel, steel and anodized aluminum, in both low profile and bent tube construction and in adjustable and non-adjustable configurations.
- Reliable And Reusable
- Unmatched Range-Configurations
- Excellent Pressure Capacity
- Use with Earl's Speed Flex Smooth Bore PTFE Hose Only
- Impervious To Any Fuel Blend
- Reduces Brake Line Swell
More Like This
Earls 6453203ERL Speed-Seal -3 AN Hose End Steel Tee, 3/16 Inch Mount
Earls 6453093ERL Speed-Seal -3 AN Hose End Tee, 3/16 Mount, Stainless
Earls 6453293ERL Speed-Seal -3 AN Hose End Stainless Tee, 3/16 Mount
Earls 6453593ERL Speed-Seal -3 AN Hose End Tee, Aluminum Sockets
Earls 6453033ERL Speed-Seal -3 AN Hose End Tee, 3/16 Mount, Aluminum
Earls 6453233ERL Speed-Seal -3 AN Hose End Aluminum Tee, 3/16 Mount
Earls 6453533ERL Speed-Seal -3 AN Hose End Aluminum Tee
Earls 6453003ERL Speed-Seal -3 AN Hose End Tee, 3/16 Mount, Steel
Earls 962503ERL -3 AN Male to 1/8 Inch NPT on Branch Tee Adapter, Zinc
Earls 962603ERL -3 AN Male to 1/8 Inch NPT on Run Tee Adapter, Zinc
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
Since the invention of stainless braided rubber hose, racers and hot rodders have been fighting the problem of installing it into the AN fitting socket. Now, Koul Tools make it easy.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!