Earls 640403ERL Speed-Seal Hose End -3 AN to Male 10mm x 1.25 Concave
Universal Fit, -3 AN Fitting Hose Size, 10mm x 1.25 Concave male Fitting End A, Straight Angle
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Earl's proven record of reliability and unmatched range of configurations has made Speed-Seal reusable hose ends the choice of professional race teams world wide. Speed-Seal hose ends are available in stainless steel, steel and anodized aluminum, in both low profile and bent tube construction and in adjustable and non-adjustable configurations.
- Reliable And Reusable
- Unmatched Range-Configurations
- Excellent Pressure Capacity
- Use with Earl's Speed Flex Smooth Bore PTFE Hose Only
- Impervious To Any Fuel Blend
- Reduces Brake Line Swell
More Like This
Earls 640603ERL Speed-Seal Hose End -3 AN to Female 10mm x 1
Earls 640803ERL Speed-Seal Hose End -3 AN to Male 10mm x 1 Concave
Earls 640303ERL Speed-Seal Hose End -3 AN to Male 10mm x 1 Convex I.F.
Earls 640703ERL Speed-Seal Hose End -3 AN to Female 10mm x 1.25
Earls 640903ERL Speed-Seal Hose End -3 AN to Female 10mm x 1 Honda
Earls 641003ERL Speed-Seal Hose End -3 AN to Female 10mm x 1 Toyota
Earls 641103ERL Speed-Seal Hose End -3 AN to Female 10mm x 1 Concave
Earls 600133ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -3 AN, Aluminum
Earls 600134ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -4 AN, Aluminum
Earls 600136ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -6 AN, Aluminum
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
Since the invention of stainless braided rubber hose, racers and hot rodders have been fighting the problem of installing it into the AN fitting socket. Now, Koul Tools make it easy.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!