Earls 633004ERL Carbon Lined 33 Foot Speed-Flex -4 AN Hose, .1875 ID
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Speed-Flex hose is intended for use with Speed-Seal hose ends only. No other Earl's hose end is intended for use with Speed-Flex hose. The use of other manufacturers hose ends is not recommended. The use of stainless braid protected PTFE lined brake hose assemblies will result in a firmer brake pedal, improved brake pedal feel and better brake modulation.
- Use Of Extruded PTFE
- Stainless Steel Outer Braid
- Solves Pedal Travel Problem
- Increased Brake Pedal Firmness
- Modulate Brakes Efficiently
- Improved Abrasion Resistance
- Increased Temp. Capacity
- Impervious To Any Fuel Blend
- -65° to 450° F Operating Temperature
More Like This
Earls 633003ERL Carbon Lined 33 Foot Speed-Flex -3 AN Hose, .125 ID
Earls 6330045ERL 33 ft PC Speed-Flex Hose, -4 AN w/PVC Black Coating
Earls 633006ERL Carbon Lined 33 Foot Speed-Flex -6 AN Hose, .34375 ID
Earls 633008ERL Carbon Lined 33 Foot Speed-Flex -8 AN Hose, .56 ID
Earls 610004ERL 10 Foot Speed-Flex -4 AN Hose, .1875 ID, 65-450 Deg
Earls 353304ERL PC Hose, 33 Foot, -4 AN, 350 Max PSI
Earls 393304ERL High Pressure PC Hose, 33 Foot, 500 Max PSI, -4 AN
Earls 433004ERL PC Hose, 33 Foot, 1500 Max PSI, -4 AN
Earls 333004ERL Auto Flex Hose, 33 Foot, -4 AN
Earls 6200045ERL 20 ft PC Speed-Flex Hose, -4 AN w/PVC Black Coating