Earls 633004ERL Carbon Lined 33 Foot Speed-Flex -4 AN Hose, .1875 ID
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Speed-Flex hose is intended for use with Speed-Seal hose ends only. No other Earl's hose end is intended for use with Speed-Flex hose. The use of other manufacturers hose ends is not recommended. The use of stainless braid protected PTFE lined brake hose assemblies will result in a firmer brake pedal, improved brake pedal feel and better brake modulation.
- Use Of Extruded PTFE
- Stainless Steel Outer Braid
- Solves Pedal Travel Problem
- Increased Brake Pedal Firmness
- Modulate Brakes Efficiently
- Improved Abrasion Resistance
- Increased Temp. Capacity
- Impervious To Any Fuel Blend
- -65° to 450° F Operating Temperature
More Like This
Earls 633003ERL Carbon Lined 33 Foot Speed-Flex -3 AN Hose, .125 ID
Earls 6330045ERL 33 ft PC Speed-Flex Hose, -4 AN w/PVC Black Coating
Earls 633006ERL Carbon Lined 33 Foot Speed-Flex -6 AN Hose, .34375 ID
Earls 633008ERL Carbon Lined 33 Foot Speed-Flex -8 AN Hose, .56 ID
Earls 610004ERL 10 Foot Speed-Flex -4 AN Hose, .1875 ID, 65-450 Deg
Earls 353304ERL PC Hose, 33 Foot, -4 AN, 350 Max PSI
Earls 393304ERL High Pressure PC Hose, 33 Foot, 500 Max PSI, -4 AN
Earls 433004ERL PC Hose, 33 Foot, 1500 Max PSI, -4 AN
Earls 333004ERL Auto Flex Hose, 33 Foot, -4 AN
Earls 6200045ERL 20 ft PC Speed-Flex Hose, -4 AN w/PVC Black Coating
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!