Earls 633003ERL Carbon Lined 33 Foot Speed-Flex -3 AN Hose, .125 ID
Universal Fit, -3 AN Hose Size, PTFE, Stainless Outer Braid, 33 ft. Hose Length
Speed-Flex hose is intended for use with Speed-Seal hose ends only. No other Earl's hose end is intended for use with Speed-Flex hose. The use of other manufacturers hose ends is not recommended. The use of stainless braid protected PTFE lined brake hose assemblies will result in a firmer brake pedal, improved brake pedal feel and better brake modulation.
- Use Of Extruded PTFE
- Stainless Steel Outer Braid
- Solves Pedal Travel Problem
- Increased Brake Pedal Firmness
- Modulate Brakes Efficiently
- Improved Abrasion Resistance
- Increased Temp. Capacity
- Impervious To Any Fuel Blend
- -65° to 450° F Operating Temperature
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Earls 610003ERL 10 Foot Speed-Flex -3 AN Hose, .125 ID, 65-450 Deg
Earls 620006ERL Carbon Lined 20 Foot Speed-Flex Size 6 Hose, .34375 ID
Earls 610006ERL Carbon Lined 10 Foot Speed-Flex Size 6 Hose, .34375 ID
Earls 620008ERL Carbon Lined 20 Foot Speed-Flex Size 8 Hose, .56 ID
Earls 610004ERL 10 Foot Speed-Flex -4 AN Hose, .1875 ID, 65-450 Deg
Earls 791006ERL Blue Super Stock 10 Foot Hose, Size 6, 3/8 Inch ID
Earls 781006ERL Black Super Stock 10 Foot Hose, Size 6, 3/8 Inch ID
Earls 984204ERL Blue 90 Degree 1/4 Inch Hose to 1/8 In NPT Male Elbow
Earls 792006ERL Blue Super Stock 20 Foot Hose, Size 6, 3/8 Inch ID
Earls 782006ERL Black Super Stock 20 Foot Hose, Size 6, 3/8 Inch ID
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!