Earls 620008ERL Carbon Lined 20 Foot Speed-Flex Size 8 Hose, .56 ID
Universal Fit, -8 AN Hose Size, Stainless Outer Braid, 1000 psi Operating Pressure
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Speed-Flex hose is intended for use with Speed-Seal hose ends only. No other Earl's hose end is intended for use with Speed-Flex hose. The use of other manufacturers hose ends is not recommended. The use of stainless braid protected PTFE lined brake hose assemblies will result in a firmer brake pedal, improved brake pedal feel and better brake modulation.
- Use Of Extruded PTFE
- Stainless Steel Outer Braid
- Solves Pedal Travel Problem
- Increased Brake Pedal Firmness
- Modulate Brakes Efficiently
- Improved Abrasion Resistance
- Increased Temp. Capacity
- Impervious To Any Fuel Blend
- Carbon Lined for Static Dissipation
- -65° to 450° F Operating Temperature
More Like This
Earls 610008ERL Carbon Lined 10 Foot Speed-Flex Size 8 Hose, .56 ID
Earls 620006ERL Carbon Lined 20 Foot Speed-Flex Size 6 Hose, .34375 ID
Earls 600008ERL High Pressure Hose Bulk Hose, -8 AN, 1500 Max PSI
Earls 420012ERL PC Hose, 20 Foot, 1000 Max PSI, -12 AN
Earls 420016ERL PC Hose, 20 Foot, 750 Max PSI, -16 AN
Earls 620002ERL 20 Foot Speed-Flex Size 2 Hose, .078125 ID, 65-450 Deg
Earls 620003ERL 20 Foot Speed-Flex Size 3 Hose, .125 ID, 65-450 Deg
Earls 620004ERL 20 Foot Speed-Flex Size 4 Hose, .1875 ID, 65-450 Deg
Earls 633008ERL Carbon Lined 33 Foot Speed-Flex -8 AN Hose, .56 ID
Earls 610006ERL Carbon Lined 10 Foot Speed-Flex Size 6 Hose, .34375 ID
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!