Earls 620008ERL Carbon Lined 20 Foot Speed-Flex Size 8 Hose, .56 ID
Universal Fit, -8 AN Hose Size, PTFE, Stainless Outer Braid, 20 ft. Hose Length
Speed-Flex hose is intended for use with Speed-Seal hose ends only. No other Earl's hose end is intended for use with Speed-Flex hose. The use of other manufacturers hose ends is not recommended. The use of stainless braid protected PTFE lined brake hose assemblies will result in a firmer brake pedal, improved brake pedal feel and better brake modulation.
- Use Of Extruded PTFE
- Stainless Steel Outer Braid
- Solves Pedal Travel Problem
- Increased Brake Pedal Firmness
- Modulate Brakes Efficiently
- Improved Abrasion Resistance
- Increased Temp. Capacity
- Impervious To Any Fuel Blend
- Carbon Lined for Static Dissipation
- -65° to 450° F Operating Temperature
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Earls 610006ERL Carbon Lined 10 Foot Speed-Flex Size 6 Hose, .34375 ID
Earls 620006ERL Carbon Lined 20 Foot Speed-Flex Size 6 Hose, .34375 ID
Earls 650004ERL Ultra-Flex 650TM -4 AN Hose, 1320 PSI
Earls 650606ERL Ultra Flex Hose, -6 Kevlar Braid, 6 Ft
Earls 650608ERL Ultra Flex Hose, -8 Kevlar Braid, 6 Ft
Earls 650610ERL Ultra Flex Hose, AN -10 Kevlar Braid, 6 Ft
Earls 650616ERL Ultra Flex Hose, AN -16 Kevlar Braid, 6 Ft
Earls 651006ERL Ultra Flex Hose, AN -6 Kevlar Braid, 10 Ft
Earls 651008ERL Ultra Flex Hose, AN -8 Kevlar Braid, 10 Ft
Earls 651010ERL Ultra Flex Hose, -10 Kevlar Braid, 10 Ft
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
Hose & Fitting
Learn how to keep your transmission cool using an external transmission cooler and how to install this type of cooler.
How to prevent blowing a motor by keeping up with you weekly maintenance routine. Charles reviews how to install oil pressure and water temperature gauges to help prevent issues while racing.
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.