Earls 620008ERL Carbon Lined 20 Foot Speed-Flex Size 8 Hose, .56 ID
Universal Fit, -8 AN Hose Size, Stainless Outer Braid, 1000 psi Operating Pressure
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Speed-Flex hose is intended for use with Speed-Seal hose ends only. No other Earl's hose end is intended for use with Speed-Flex hose. The use of other manufacturers hose ends is not recommended. The use of stainless braid protected PTFE lined brake hose assemblies will result in a firmer brake pedal, improved brake pedal feel and better brake modulation.
- Use Of Extruded PTFE
- Stainless Steel Outer Braid
- Solves Pedal Travel Problem
- Increased Brake Pedal Firmness
- Modulate Brakes Efficiently
- Improved Abrasion Resistance
- Increased Temp. Capacity
- Impervious To Any Fuel Blend
- Carbon Lined for Static Dissipation
- -65° to 450° F Operating Temperature
More Like This
Earls 633008ERL Carbon Lined 33 Foot Speed-Flex -8 AN Hose, .56 ID
Earls 610008ERL Carbon Lined 10 Foot Speed-Flex Size 8 Hose, .56 ID
Earls 610006ERL Carbon Lined 10 Foot Speed-Flex Size 6 Hose, .34375 ID
Earls 620006ERL Carbon Lined 20 Foot Speed-Flex Size 6 Hose, .34375 ID
Earls 350608ERL PC Hose, 6 Foot, -8 AN, 350 Max PSI
Earls 352008ERL PC Hose, 20 Foot, -8 AN, 350 Max PSI
Earls 353308ERL PC Hose, 33 Foot, -8 AN, 350 Max PSI
Earls 392008ERL High Pressure PC Hose, 20 Foot, 500 Max PSI, -8 AN
Earls 780008ERL Black Bulk Super Stock Hose, Size 8, 1/2 Inch ID
Earls 781008ERL Black Super Stock 10 Foot Hose, Size 8, 1/2 Inch ID
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!
Since the invention of stainless braided rubber hose, racers and hot rodders have been fighting the problem of installing it into the AN fitting socket. Now, Koul Tools make it easy.
Hose & Fitting
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.
Learn how to assemble AN push-on hose ends the right way. It sounds simple enough, but doing this wrong can cause all number of issues down the road.