Earls 620006ERL Carbon Lined 20 Foot Speed-Flex Size 6 Hose, .34375 ID
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Speed-Flex hose is intended for use with Speed-Seal hose ends only. No other Earl's hose end is intended for use with Speed-Flex hose. The use of other manufacturers hose ends is not recommended. The use of stainless braid protected PTFE lined brake hose assemblies will result in a firmer brake pedal, improved brake pedal feel and better brake modulation.
- Use Of Extruded PTFE
- Stainless Steel Outer Braid
- Solves Pedal Travel Problem
- Increased Brake Pedal Firmness
- Modulate Brakes Efficiently
- Improved Abrasion Resistance
- Increased Temp. Capacity
- Impervious To Any Fuel Blend
- Carbon Lined for Static Dissipation
- -65° to 450° F Operating Temperature
More Like This
Earls 6200065ERL 20 ft PC Speed-Flex Hose, -6 AN w/PVC Black Coating
Earls 610006ERL Carbon Lined 10 Foot Speed-Flex Size 6 Hose, .34375 ID
Earls 620008ERL Carbon Lined 20 Foot Speed-Flex Size 8 Hose, .56 ID
Earls 6100065ERL 10 ft PC Speed-Flex Hose, -6 AN w/PVC Black Coating
Earls 600006ERL High Pressure Hose Bulk Hose, -6 AN, 1500 Max PSI
Earls 420006ERL PC Hose, 20 Foot, 1500 Max PSI, -6 AN
Earls 620002ERL 20 Foot Speed-Flex Size 2 Hose, .078125 ID, 65-450 Deg
Earls 620003ERL 20 Foot Speed-Flex Size 3 Hose, .125 ID, 65-450 Deg
Fragola 602029 Series 6000 P.T.F.E. Lined Hose, -10 AN, 20 FT Roll
Earls 620004ERL 20 Foot Speed-Flex Size 4 Hose, .1875 ID, 65-450 Deg
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!