Earls 620003ERL 20 Foot Speed-Flex Size 3 Hose, .125 ID, 65-450 Deg
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Speed-Flex hose is intended for use with Speed-Seal hose ends only. No other Earl's hose end is intended for use with Speed-Flex hose. The use of other manufacturers hose ends is not recommended. The use of stainless braid protected PTFE lined brake hose assemblies will result in a firmer brake pedal, improved brake pedal feel and better brake modulation.
- Use Of Extruded PTFE
- Stainless Steel Outer Braid
- Solves Pedal Travel Problem
- Increased Brake Pedal Firmness
- Modulate Brakes Efficiently
- Improved Abrasion Resistance
- Increased Temp. Capacity
- Impervious To Any Fuel Blend
- -65° to 450° F Operating Temperature
More Like This
Earls 6200031ERL PVC Clear Coat 20 Foot Speed-Flex Size 3 Hose, .125 ID
Earls 6200032ERL 20 ft PC Speed-Flex Hose, -3 AN w/PVC Smoke Coating
Earls 6200035ERL 20 ft PC Speed-Flex Hose, -3 AN w/PVC Black Coating
Earls 610003ERL 10 Foot Speed-Flex -3 AN Hose, .125 ID, 65-450 Deg
Earls 620002ERL 20 Foot Speed-Flex Size 2 Hose, .078125 ID, 65-450 Deg
Earls 620004ERL 20 Foot Speed-Flex Size 4 Hose, .1875 ID, 65-450 Deg
Earls 6000035ERL Bulk Speed-Flex Hose, -3 AN w/PVC Black Coating
Earls 6100032ERL 10 ft PC Speed-Flex Hose, -3 AN w/PVC Smoke Coating
Earls 6100035ERL 10 ft PC Speed-Flex Hose, -3 AN w/PVC Black Coating
Earls 6100031ERL PVC Clear Coat 10 Foot -3 AN Hose, .125 ID
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!
Since the invention of stainless braided rubber hose, racers and hot rodders have been fighting the problem of installing it into the AN fitting socket. Now, Koul Tools make it easy.