Earls 6100045ERL 10 ft PC Speed-Flex Hose, -4 AN w/PVC Black Coating
-4 AN Hose Size, Black, 2000 psi Operating Pressure, -65° to +450° F Temp. Range
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.Earl’s Speed-Flex Hose is now available with black PVC coating (hose sizes 3, 4, and 6). The smoke PVC coating has also been added to the size 3 hose. The PVC coating provides improved appearance and abrasion resistance as compared to the standard stainless braid. Although the coating color is new, the hose is Speed-Flex and has all the same features, benefits, and durability that customers have counted on for many years.
PVC Covered High Pressure Hose. Easy to Cut and Assemble. Use with Speed-Seal Hose Ends Only.
- Use Of Extruded PTFE
- Stainless Outer Braid w/ PVC Coating
- Solves Pedal Travel Problem
- Increased Brake Pedal Firmness
- Modulate Brakes Efficiently
- Improved Abrasion Resistance
- Sold Per Foot (Bulk Only)
- Impervious To Any Fuel Blend
- -65° to +450° F Operating Temperature
More Like This
Earls 300004ERL Bulk Hose, -4 AN, 1500 Max PSI
Earls 410004ERL PC Hose, 10 Foot, 1500 Max PSI, -4 AN
Earls 420004ERL PC Hose, 20 Foot, 1500 Max PSI, -4 AN
Earls 433004ERL PC Hose, 33 Foot, 1500 Max PSI, -4 AN
Earls 610004ERL 10 Foot Speed-Flex -4 AN Hose, .1875 ID, 65-450 Deg
Earls 620004ERL 20 Foot Speed-Flex Size 4 Hose, .1875 ID, 65-450 Deg
Earls 790004ERL Blue Bulk Super Stock Hose, Size 4, 1/4 Inch ID
Earls 303004ERL Auto Flex Hose, 3 Foot, -4 AN
Earls 306004ERL Auto Flex Hose, 6 Foot, -4 AN
Earls 310004ERL Auto Flex Hose, 10 Foot, -4 AN
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!