Earls 604603ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -3 AN, 45 Degree, Non-Adjustable
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 425604603ERL is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Earl's proven record of reliability and unmatched range of configurations has made Speed-Seal reusable hose ends the choice of professional race teams world wide. Speed-Seal hose ends are available in stainless steel, steel and anodized aluminum, in both low profile and bent tube construction and in adjustable and non-adjustable configurations.
- Reliable And Reusable
- Unmatched Range-Configurations
- Excellent Pressure Capacity
- Use with Earl's Speed Flex Smooth Bore PTFE Hose Only
- Impervious To Any Fuel Blend
- Reduces Brake Line Swell
More Like This
Aluminum Socketless Reusable Push-On Hose Barb Ends for AN Fittings
Earls 604403ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -3 AN, 45 Degree, Non-Adjustable
Earls 604503ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -3 AN, 45 Degree, Adjustable
Earls 604593ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -3 AN, 45 Degree, Adjustable
Earls 604634ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -4 AN, 45 Degree, Non-Adjustable
Earls 604733ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -3 AN, 45 Degree, Adjustable
Earls 604793ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -3 AN, 45 Degree, Adjustable
Earls 608904ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -4 AN, 90 Degree, Non-Adjustable
Earls 609133ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -3 AN, 90 Degree, Non-Adjustable
Earls 609134ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -4 AN, 90 Degree, Non-Adjustable
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
Since the invention of stainless braided rubber hose, racers and hot rodders have been fighting the problem of installing it into the AN fitting socket. Now, Koul Tools make it easy.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!