Earls 600433ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -3 AN, Straight, Adjustable
Universal Fit, 3/8" or 10mm Fitting End A, Aluminum, -3 AN, Straight Angle, Red/Blue
Earl's proven record of reliability and unmatched range of configurations has made Speed-Seal reusable hose ends the choice of professional race teams world wide. Speed-Seal hose ends are available in stainless steel, steel and anodized aluminum, in both low profile and bent tube construction and in adjustable and non-adjustable configurations.
- Reliable And Reusable
- Unmatched Range-Configurations
- Excellent Pressure Capacity
- Use with Earl's Speed Flex Smooth Bore PTFE Hose Only
- Impervious To Any Fuel Blend
- Reduces Brake Line Swell
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 10 business days for Earls to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Learn how to bench bleed a new master cylinder. Removing the air before installation is critical. Our video tutorial will walk you through the process.
Custom rides usually require custom brake and fuel lines. Educate yourself on the tools you will need and the proper steps to a successful line assembly in our buyer's guide.
Having trouble with a spongy brake pedal? We can show you how to test your brake booster or dual feed master cylinder so you can fix that soft brake pedal.
Use our Brake System diagram to help with your street rod brake system project. We also diagram both single flare and inverted double flare fittings for you.