Earls 6001923ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -2 AN, Stainless Steel
Universal Fit, -2 AN, Straight Angle, -3 AN Female Fitting End A, -2 AN Hose Fitting End B
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Earl's proven record of reliability and unmatched range of configurations has made Speed-Seal reusable hose ends the choice of professional race teams world wide. Speed-Seal hose ends are available in stainless steel, steel and anodized aluminum, in both low profile and bent tube construction and in adjustable and non-adjustable configurations.
- Reliable And Reusable
- Unmatched Range-Configurations
- Excellent Pressure Capacity
- Use with Earl's Speed Flex Smooth Bore PTFE Hose Only
- Impervious To Any Fuel Blend
- Reduces Brake Line Swell
More Like This
Earls 600103ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -3 AN, Steel
Earls 600193ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -3 AN, Stainless Steel
Earls 600194ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -4 AN, Stainless Steel
Earls 600196ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -6 AN, Stainless Steel
Earls 6045902ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -2 AN, 45 Degree, Adjustable
Earls 6045923ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -2 AN, 45 Degree, Adjustable
Earls 6090902ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -2 AN, 90 Degree, Adjustable
Earls 612193ERL 120 Degree -3 AN Stainless Speed-Seal Hose End
Earls 612196ERL 120 Degree -6 AN Stainless Speed-Seal Hose End
Earls 618193ERL 180 Degree Stainless -3 AN Speed-Seal Hose End
Q & A
Since the invention of stainless braided rubber hose, racers and hot rodders have been fighting the problem of installing it into the AN fitting socket. Now, Koul Tools make it easy.
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!