Earls 6001902ERL Speed-Seal Straight Hose End, -2 AN, Stainless Steel
Universal Fit, -2 AN, Straight Angle, -2 AN Female Fitting End A, -2 AN Hose Fitting End B
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Earl's proven record of reliability and unmatched range of configurations has made Speed-Seal reusable hose ends the choice of professional race teams world wide. Speed-Seal hose ends are available in stainless steel, steel and anodized aluminum, in both low profile and bent tube construction and in adjustable and non-adjustable configurations.
- Reliable And Reusable
- Unmatched Range-Configurations
- Excellent Pressure Capacity
- Use with Earl's Speed Flex Smooth Bore PTFE Hose Only
- Impervious To Any Fuel Blend
- Reduces Brake Line Swell
More Like This
Earls 6001923ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -2 AN, Stainless Steel
Earls 600193ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -3 AN, Stainless Steel
Earls 600194ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -4 AN, Stainless Steel
Earls 600196ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -6 AN, Stainless Steel
Earls 600103ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -3 AN, Steel
Earls 600133ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -3 AN, Aluminum
Earls 600134ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -4 AN, Aluminum
Earls 600136ERL Speed-Seal Hose End, -6 AN, Aluminum
Earls 640203ERL Speed-Seal Hose End -3 AN to -3 AN Male Bulkhead
Earls 640603ERL Speed-Seal Hose End -3 AN to Female 10mm x 1
Q & A
Since the invention of stainless braided rubber hose, racers and hot rodders have been fighting the problem of installing it into the AN fitting socket. Now, Koul Tools make it easy.
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.