Earls 570006ERL Flame Guard Insulation, 3/8 Inch I.D., Black
Flame Guard Insulation, 3/8" I.D., Black, Bulk Sold by the Foot
- Now Available in Black
- Plain w/o Logo
- Sold by the Foot, or in Precut 3’ & 10’ Lengths
- Insulate Hose, Cables, and Wiring From Extreme Heat
- Operating Temperature -65° F to 500° F w/ Splashes to 2000° F
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Earls 730014ERL 1-1/4 Inch ID Flame Guard Insulation
Earls 730016ERL 1-1/2 Inch ID Flame Guard Insulation, Sold by the Foot
Earls 730612ERL 1 Inch ID 6 Foot Long Flame Guard Insulation
Earls 570008ERL Flame Guard Insulation, 1/2 Inch I.D., Black
Earls 570016ERL Flame Guard Insulation, 1-1/2 Inch I.D., Black
Earls 570010ERL Flame Guard Insulation, 3/4 Inch I.D., Black
Earls 570012ERL Flame Guard Insulation, 1 Inch I.D., Black
Earls 570310ERL Flame Guard Insulation, 3/4 Inch I.D, Black, 3FT PC
Earls 730008ERL 1/2 Inch ID Flame Guard Insulation
Earls 730012ERL 1 Inch ID Flame Guard Insulation
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.