Earls 406008ERL PC Hose, 6 Foot, 1500 Max PSI, -8 AN
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Earl's Perform-O-Flex stainless braid-protected synthetic rubber hose is the premium quality racing hose depended on by the top racing teams of every professional sanctioning body in the world. Perform-O-Flex features an inner liner of synthetic rubber. A partial coverage protective sheath of stainless steel braid is embedded in the liner during manufacturing. The reinforced hose liner is then bonded to a full-coverage outer protective sheath of high tensile stainless steel wire braid. Tougher than this, hose doesn't get. Yet Perform-O-Flex, with its inner liner, remains flexible at temperatures between -40 and 300 degrees F. Racing Greats have depended on Perform-O-Flex hose and SWIVEL-SEAL hose ends since 1972. Perform-O-Flex hose is intended for use with Swivel-Seal, Auto-Fit and Auto-Mate hose ends only. No other Earl's hose ends are intended for use with Perform-O-Flex hose. The use of other manufacturer's hose ends is not recommended.
- High-Temp. Synthetic Rubber
- Stainless Steel Inner Braid
- Maximum Pressure Rating of 1500 PSI
- Remains Flexible at Temperatures Between -40°F and 300°F
- Mechanical Bond Between Layers
- Full Coverage Outer Braid
- Provides Constant Flow
- Clean and Fast Flowing
More Like This
Earls 406006ERL PC Hose, 6 Foot, 1500 Max PSI, -6 AN
Earls 406004ERL PC Hose, 6 Foot, 1500 Max PSI, -4 AN
Earls 403008ERL PC Hose, 3 Foot, 1500 Max PSI, -8 AN
Earls 420008ERL PC Hose, 20 Foot, 1500 Max PSI, -8 AN
Earls 433008ERL PC Hose, 33 Foot, 1500 Max PSI, -8 AN
Earls 350608ERL PC Hose, 6 Foot, -8 AN, 350 Max PSI
Earls 410008ERL PC Hose, 10 Foot, 1500 Max PSI, -8 AN
Earls 390608ERL High Pressure PC Hose, 6 Foot, 500 Max PSI, -8 AN
Earls 403006ERL PC Hose, 3 Foot, 1500 Max PSI, -6 AN
Earls 410004ERL PC Hose, 10 Foot, 1500 Max PSI, -4 AN