Earls 403016ERL PC Hose, 3 Foot, 100 Max PSI, -16 AN
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Earl's Perform-O-Flex stainless braid-protected synthetic rubber hose is the premium quality racing hose depended on by the top racing teams of every professional sanctioning body in the world. Perform-O-Flex features an inner liner of synthetic rubber. A partial coverage protective sheath of stainless steel braid is embedded in the liner during manufacturing. The reinforced hose liner is then bonded to a full-coverage outer protective sheath of high tensile stainless steel wire braid. Tougher than this, hose doesn't get. Yet Perform-O-Flex, with its inner liner, remains flexible at temperatures between -40 and 300 degrees F. Racing Greats have depended on Perform-O-Flex hose and SWIVEL-SEAL hose ends since 1972. Perform-O-Flex hose is intended for use with Swivel-Seal, Auto-Fit and Auto-Mate hose ends only. No other Earl's hose ends are intended for use with Perform-O-Flex hose. The use of other manufacturer's hose ends is not recommended.
- Mechanical Bond Between Layers
- Clean and Fast Flowing
- Provides Constant Flow
- Full Coverage Outer Braid
- Remains Flexible at Temperatures Between -40°F and 300°F
- Maximum Pressure Rating of 750 PSI
- High-Temp. Synthetic Rubber
- Stainless Steel Inner Braid
More Like This
Aeroquip Stainless Steel Braided Low Pressure Hose, 7/8 Inch ID, -16 AN
Earls 303016ERL Auto Flex Hose, 3 Foot, -16 AN
Earls 406024ERL PC Hose, 6 Foot, 250 Max PSI, -16 AN
Earls 410016ERL PC Hose, 10 Foot, 750 Max PSI, -16 AN
Earls 406016ERL PC Hose, 6 Foot, 1500 Max PSI, -16 AN
Earls 433016ERL PC Hose, 33 Foot, 750 Max PSI, -16 AN
Earls 403024ERL PC Hose, 3 Foot, 250 Max PSI, -24 AN
Earls 420016ERL PC Hose, 20 Foot, 750 Max PSI, -16 AN
Earls 403006ERL PC Hose, 3 Foot, 1500 Max PSI, -6 AN
Earls 403008ERL PC Hose, 3 Foot, 1500 Max PSI, -8 AN