Earls 352010ERL PC Hose, 20 Foot, -10 AN, 350 Max PSI
Universal Fit, -10 AN Hose Size, Nylon Outer Braid, Black, 350 psi Operating Pressure
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Constructed in the USA, the Pro Lite 350 hose has a tough, abrasion resistant Nylon sheathing, bonded to the textile inner braid embedded in the synthetic rubber liner. This gives the hose incredible flexibility while maintaining the ability to withstand high vacuum and hot oil temperatures. Pro Lite 350 hose has been specifically designed to use Earl's Swivel Seal, Auto-Fit and Auto Crimp Hose ends exclusively. The use of other manufacturers hose ends is not recommended and may compromise the pressure capabilities and durability of the hose. Insist on the brands you trust, Earl's Pro Lite 350 hose and Swivel Seal, Auto-Fit or Auto Crimp hose ends.
- Half the Weight of Traditional Stainless Braid Hose
- Highest Pressure Lightweight Rubber Lined Hose Available
- Maximum pressure rating of 350 psi
- 1400 PSI Burst Pressure
- Withstands Hot Oil Temperatures
- Incredible Flexibility
- Synthetic Rubber Liner
- Easy to Cut and Work With
- Abrasion Resistant Nylon Sheath
- Constructed In USA
- Holds 27 hg Vacuum
- -40° F to 300° F Operating Temperature Range
More Like This
Earls 350310ERL PC Hose, 3 Foot, -10 AN, 350 Max PSI
Earls 350312ERL PC Hose, 3 Foot, -12 AN, 350 Max PSI
Earls 350320ERL PC Hose, 3 Foot, -20 AN, 250 Max PSI
Earls 350604ERL PC Hose, 6 Foot, -4 AN, 350 Max PSI
Earls 350606ERL PC Hose, 6 Foot, -6 AN, 350 Max PSI
Earls 350608ERL PC Hose, 6 Foot, -8 AN, 350 Max PSI
Earls 350610ERL PC Hose, 6 Foot, -10 AN, 350 Max PSI
Earls 350620ERL PC Hose, 20 Foot, -4 AN, 250 Max PSI
Earls 351004ERL PC Hose, 10 Foot, -4 AN, 350 Max PSI
Earls 351006ERL PC Hose, 10 Foot, -6 AN, 350 Max PSI
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!