Earls 351016ERL PC Hose, 10 Foot, -16 AN, 300 Max PSI
Universal Fit, -16 AN Hose Size, Nylon Outer Braid, Black, 300 psi Operating Pressure
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Constructed in the USA, the Pro Lite 350 hose has a tough, abrasion resistant Nylon sheathing, bonded to the textile inner braid embedded in the synthetic rubber liner. This gives the hose incredible flexibility while maintaining the ability to withstand high vacuum and hot oil temperatures. Pro Lite 350 hose has been specifically designed to use Earl's Swivel Seal, Auto-Fit and Auto Crimp Hose ends exclusively. The use of other manufacturers hose ends is not recommended and may compromise the pressure capabilities and durability of the hose. Insist on the brands you trust, Earl's Pro Lite 350 hose and Swivel Seal, Auto-Fit or Auto Crimp hose ends.
- -40° F to 300° F Operating Temperature Range
- Holds 27 hg Vacuum
- Constructed In USA
- Abrasion Resistant Nylon Sheath
- Easy to Cut and Work With
- Synthetic Rubber Liner
- Incredible Flexibility
- Withstands Hot Oil Temperatures
- Highest Pressure Lightweight Rubb
More Like This
Earls 350310ERL PC Hose, 3 Foot, -10 AN, 350 Max PSI
Earls 350316ERL PC Hose, 3 Foot, -16 AN, 300 Max PSI
Earls 350610ERL PC Hose, 6 Foot, -10 AN, 350 Max PSI
Earls 351004ERL PC Hose, 10 Foot, -4 AN, 350 Max PSI
Earls 351006ERL PC Hose, 10 Foot, -6 AN, 350 Max PSI
Earls 351012ERL PC Hose, 10 Foot, -12 AN, 350 Max PSI
Earls 352010ERL PC Hose, 20 Foot, -10 AN, 350 Max PSI
Earls 352016ERL PC Hose, 20 Foot, -16 AN, 300 Max PSI
Earls 390310ERL High Pressure PC Hose, 3 Foot, 500 Max PSI, -10 AN
Earls 390610ERL High Pressure PC Hose, 6 Foot, 500 Max PSI, -10 AN
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!