Earls 350312ERL PC Hose, 3 Foot, -12 AN, 350 Max PSI
Universal Fit, -12 AN Hose Size, Nylon Outer Braid, Black, 350 psi Operating Pressure
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Constructed in the USA, the Pro Lite 350 hose has a tough, abrasion resistant Nylon sheathing, bonded to the textile inner braid embedded in the synthetic rubber liner. This gives the hose incredible flexibility while maintaining the ability to withstand high vacuum and hot oil temperatures. Pro Lite 350 hose has been specifically designed to use Earl's Swivel Seal, Auto-Fit and Auto Crimp Hose ends exclusively. The use of other manufacturers hose ends is not recommended and may compromise the pressure capabilities and durability of the hose. Insist on the brands you trust, Earl's Pro Lite 350 hose and Swivel Seal, Auto-Fit or Auto Crimp hose ends.
- Easy to Cut and Work With
- Synthetic Rubber Liner
- Incredible Flexibility
- Withstands Hot Oil Temperatures
- Abrasion Resistant Nylon Sheath
- Constructed In USA
- Holds 27 hg Vacuum
- Highest Pressure Lightweight Rubber Lined Hose Available
- Half the Weight of Traditional Stainless Braid Hose
- Maximum pressure rating of 350 psi
- 1400 PSI Burst Pressure
- -40° F to 300° F Operating Temperature Range
More Like This
Earls 352004ERL PC Hose, 20 Foot, -4 AN, 350 Max PSI
Earls 350310ERL PC Hose, 3 Foot, -10 AN, 350 Max PSI
Earls 350316ERL PC Hose, 3 Foot, -16 AN, 300 Max PSI
Earls 350320ERL PC Hose, 3 Foot, -20 AN, 250 Max PSI
Earls 350604ERL PC Hose, 6 Foot, -4 AN, 350 Max PSI
Earls 350606ERL PC Hose, 6 Foot, -6 AN, 350 Max PSI
Earls 350608ERL PC Hose, 6 Foot, -8 AN, 350 Max PSI
Earls 350610ERL PC Hose, 6 Foot, -10 AN, 350 Max PSI
Earls 350612ERLPC Hose, 6 Foot, -12 AN, 350 Max PSI
Earls 351004ERL PC Hose, 10 Foot, -4 AN, 350 Max PSI
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!
Since the invention of stainless braided rubber hose, racers and hot rodders have been fighting the problem of installing it into the AN fitting socket. Now, Koul Tools make it easy.