Earls 300120ERL Auto Fit Female Hose End, Straight, -20 AN to -20 AN
- Easy To Assemble
- Cost Effective Price
- Barbed Nipple
- Positive Hose Retention
- No Spiral Leak Path
- Lightweight Aluminum
- Suitable For Most Applications
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Earls to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 425300120ERL is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
Earls 300116ERL Auto Fit Female Hose End, Straight, -16 AN to -16 AN
Earls 304620ERL Auto Fit Female Hose End, 45 Degree, -20 AN to -20 AN
Earls 309120ERL Auto Fit Female Hose End, 90 Degree, -20 AN to -20 AN
Earls AT300124ERL Straight Auto-Fit -24 AN Female to -24 Hose End
Earls 300106ERL Auto Fit Female Hose End, Straight, -6 AN to -6 AN
Earls 300108ERL Auto Fit Female Hose End, Straight, -8 AN to -8 AN
Earls 300110ERL Auto Fit Female Hose End, Straight, -10 AN to -10 AN
Earls 300112ERL Auto Fit Female Hose End, Straight, -12 AN to -12 AN
Earls 490106ERL Auto Fit Straight Hose End, Female, -6 AN to -6 AN
Earls AT300104ERL Straight Auto-Fit -4 AN Female to -4 Hose End
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
Learn how to use Koul Tools for your AN Hose Assembly with our video guide. Koul Tools make it easy to install a braided rubber hose into the AN fitting socket.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.
How to prevent blowing a motor by keeping up with you weekly maintenance routine. Charles reviews how to install oil pressure and water temperature gauges to help prevent issues while racing.