Earls 29D04B2ERL Replacement Insert Set, BB Chevy, Uncut Centers
Replacement Insert Set, Chevy Big Block, (Uncut Centers) - Designed and manufactured for Earl's by Parker-Hannifin Corporation, these seals are the first High Performance Seals developed to solve automotive sealing problems using Aerospace Technology.
- Uses Aerospace Technology
- Graphite Foil Sealing Inserts
- Virtually Leakproof
- Seals Up To 1200% Better
- Superior Torque Retention
- Longer Lasting Pre-Load
- 90% Break Loose Torque
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for Earls to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 42529D04B2ERL is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
More Like This
RLV EXF8616 Briggs Copper Exhaust Gaskets, Set Of 5
Small Block Chevy Round Port Exhaust Header Gaskets
Small Block Chevy Copper Exhaust Gasket, Round Port
Flathead Copper Header Flange Exhaust Gaskets
Small Block Chevy Copper Exhaust Gaskets, Square Port
Speedway Small Block Chevy D-Port Exhaust Gaskets
Speedway S/B Chevy Brodix Spread Port Exhaust Gaskets
Speedway Small Block Ford 260-351W Exhaust Gaskets
1932-1953 Flathead Header Flange Exhaust Gaskets
Speedway Extreme Gaskets, SB Chevy, 1-5/8 In Rectangular Port
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Tim gives a little bit of history on the Ford Y Block and shows some of the parts we have to offer.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
Product guru Jeff K. doesn't just limit his revival tendencies to those of the four wheeled variety. He also likes to leave his mark on motorcycles, giving new life to tired old two-wheelers. Follow along as he tackles a 2004 Kawasaki Vulcan.