Earls 260ERL Ultrapro Oil Cooler, 60 Row Narrow, Black
Universal Fit, 8.25" Overall Width, 18.31" Overall Height, 2" Overall Thickness, Aluminum
Earls new premium quality UltraPRO oil coolers are ideal for all high performance applications. These aluminum stacked plate style coolers are made using state of the art brazing techniques for a durable and long lasting premium cooler that is highly efficient w/ minimal pressure drop. These coolers are available in 30 sizes for all applications (i.e. engine oil cooler, transmission cooler, power steering cooler, valve spring cooler, differential / gearbox cooler, etc.). Three fan pack style coolers are now also available w/ a premium cooling fan & shroud. These coolers feature -10 AN O-ring female ports and are used with special ORB cooler fittings (-6 AN, -8 AN, -10 AN, or -12 AN) and AN hose ends. Earls will also now stock coolers w/ -16 AN male flares brazed on the cooler for applications that require larger ports for additional oil flow. Black Finish.
- Premium Quality High Performance Stacked Plate Style Aluminum Oil Coolers
- Made Using State of the Art Brazing Technology
- Highly Efficient Design w/ Minimal Pressure Drop
- Extremely Durable Lightweight Aluminum Construction w/Black Finish
- (3) Width Options – Narrow 8.25”, Wide 12.99”, and Extra Wide 15.94” Overall Width
- (10) Height Options - w/ 7 to 60 Rows (2.09” to 18.31” Tall)
- (3) Fan Pack Style Coolers Include the Oil Cooler, Spal® Cooling Fan(s) & Shroud
- Port Sizes: 10 AN Female Ports (Uses Existing Earls Adapter Fittings) or 16 AN Male Ports
- (10) Select Sizes w/ 16 AN Male Ports Will Be Stocked (no longer special order)
- Optional Mounting Brackets – Sold Separately
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 5 business days for Earls to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
What electric cooling fan is right for you? This Tech Talk will take you through some key questions to consider when choosing a cooling fan for your radiator.
In this guide, Kevin demonstrates how to properly install an external oil cooler in his '54 Chevy Belair with a Big Block Chevy engine.
See how this natural fitting Speedway Motors stainless steel coolant expansion overflow tank is installed in a 1967 Chevelle. Learn tips on how to prep the canister for paint work and recommended paint brands to use for this project.
Follow this guide on how to mount a single electric puller fan in a '66 - '67 Chevelle. Learn tips on taking measurements and installing a rubber spacer to prevent the fan from rubbing.
See how to properly install a DeWitt's Direct Fit radiator in a 66-67 Chevelle. Learn the benefits of Black Ice coating on this radiator including optimal heat transfer.