Earls 260ERL Ultrapro Oil Cooler, 60 Row Narrow, Black
8.25" Overall Width, 18.31" Overall Height, 2" Overall Thickness, Crossflow Tube Style, Black
Earls new premium quality UltraPRO oil coolers are ideal for all high performance applications. These aluminum stacked plate style coolers are made using state of the art brazing techniques for a durable and long lasting premium cooler that is highly efficient w/ minimal pressure drop. These coolers are available in 30 sizes for all applications (i.e. engine oil cooler, transmission cooler, power steering cooler, valve spring cooler, differential / gearbox cooler, etc.). Three fan pack style coolers are now also available w/ a premium cooling fan & shroud. These coolers feature -10 AN O-ring female ports and are used with special ORB cooler fittings (-6 AN, -8 AN, -10 AN, or -12 AN) and AN hose ends. Earls will also now stock coolers w/ -16 AN male flares brazed on the cooler for applications that require larger ports for additional oil flow. Black Finish.
- Premium Quality High Performance Stacked Plate Style Aluminum Oil Coolers
- Made Using State of the Art Brazing Technology
- Highly Efficient Design w/ Minimal Pressure Drop
- Extremely Durable Lightweight Aluminum Construction w/Black Finish
- (3) Width Options – Narrow 8.25”, Wide 12.99”, and Extra Wide 15.94” Overall Width
- (10) Height Options - w/ 7 to 60 Rows (2.09” to 18.31” Tall)
- (3) Fan Pack Style Coolers Include the Oil Cooler, Spal® Cooling Fan(s) & Shroud
- Port Sizes: 10 AN Female Ports (Uses Existing Earls Adapter Fittings) or 16 AN Male Ports
- (10) Select Sizes w/ 16 AN Male Ports Will Be Stocked (no longer special order)
- Optional Mounting Brackets – Sold Separately
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
More Like This
Earls 71006AERL Black -6 AN 10 Row Oil Cooler Core, Narrow
Earls 71606AERL Black -6 AN 16 Row Oil Cooler Core, Narrow
Earls 71006ERL Gray -6 AN 10 Row Oil Cooler Core, Narrow
Earls 91008AERL 10 Row Oil Cooler Core, -8 AN Male Fitting, Black Wide
Earls 413ERL Ultrapro 13 Row Wide Oil Cooler
Earls 410ERL Ultrapro 10 Row Wide Oil Cooler
Earls 71008AERL Black -8 AN 10 Row Oil Cooler Core, Narrow
Earl's 234ERL UltraPro Oil Cooler, Black, 34 Row, Narrow, -10
AFCO LB7B Stacked Plate Oil Cooler, 2-3/4 x 11 x 1-1/2 Inch, 12-Pass
AFCO LM7B Stacked Plate Oil Cooler, 8 x 11 x 1-1/2 Inch, 36-Pass
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
In this guide, Kevin demonstrates how to properly install an external oil cooler in his '54 Chevy Belair with a Big Block Chevy engine.
When it comes to demolition derby racing, radiators are a key component to be the last car running. Follow Jeremy's guide on the large variety of Demolition Derby radiators available at Speedway Motors.
Learn how to successfully upgrade the cooling system for a 400 small block Chevy. Read tips for installing a water pump and auxiliary coolant lines using fittings and fuel hoses.
Read this guide on how to create a custom crankcase vent system for a Corvette using a Sure Seal air cleaner assembly kit. Learn how to keep pressure to a minimum and fabricate tubing to ensure a proper fit.