Earls 23400AERL 34 Row Oil Cooler Core, Black
Today's high performance car packs a lot of power in a smaller package. In order to save both weight and space, the typical OEM cooling system is designed for normal driving conditions. When driven hard for extended periods, the cooling system may prove less than adequate. Earl's offers the solution to marginal cooling systems race proven lightweight and efficient oil coolers designed to fit in the smallest practical space. Any performance vehicle can benefit from the TEMP-ACURE difference. Tow vehicles, motor homes, passenger cars and even motorcycles can realize extended engine and/or transmission efficiency and life with an Earl's TEMP-A-CURE oil cooler. Racing cars have always required oil coolers. Since World War II, most racing cars, world wide, have utilized brazed aluminum modular oil coolers. The basic design of the modular oil cooler dates back to the early 1930s when it was developed for use with the Rolls Royce Merlin engine that powered the Spitfires and Hurricanes that won the Battle of Britain. This type of cooler with its internal turbulator plates and dense air fins provides maximum liquid side and air side surface area. The large collector tanks ensure minimum flow restriction. The fully brazed construction results in the most efficient possible thermal transfer path between liquid and air. All of this adds up to the most thermally efficient liquid-to-air heat exchanger available.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A from aircraft spec aluminum alloy, using the latest vacuum brazing technology.
- Corrugated screen internal turbulator plates increase both thermal efficiency and mechanical strength resulting in the most efficient, smallest and lightest practical package.
- Manufactured from thin aluminum plates for the fastest possible heat transfer.
- Inlet and outlet fittings o-ring to the top plate assembly.
- Designed for the range of oil flows and air speeds encountered in high performance automobiles.
- Available in three widths with inlet and outlet fittings male AN.
- Every cooler is pressure checked to 175 psi. Periodic samples are burst tested to 350 psi.
- This product is discontinued.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Earls 410ERL Ultrapro 10 Row Wide Oil Cooler
Earls 413ERL Ultrapro 13 Row Wide Oil Cooler
B&M 70265 Super Cooler Polished Aluminum Transmission Oil Cooler
AFCO LH7B Stacked Plate Oil Cooler, 11 x 11 x 1-1/2 Inch, 48-Pass
AFCO LM7B Stacked Plate Oil Cooler, 8 x 11 x 1-1/2 Inch, 36-Pass
Moroso 23692 Chevy Oil Filter Adapter for Oil Cooler
Earl's 234ERL UltraPro Oil Cooler, Black, 34 Row, Narrow, -10
Earls 71606AERL Black -6 AN 16 Row Oil Cooler Core, Narrow
Q & A
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
What electric cooling fan is right for you? This Tech Talk will take you through some key questions to consider when choosing a cooling fan for your radiator.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.
In this guide, Kevin demonstrates how to properly install an external oil cooler in his '54 Chevy Belair with a Big Block Chevy engine.
When it comes to demolition derby racing, radiators are a key component to be the last car running. Follow Jeremy's guide on the large variety of Demolition Derby radiators available at Speedway Motors.
Learn how to successfully upgrade the cooling system for a 400 small block Chevy. Read tips for installing a water pump and auxiliary coolant lines using fittings and fuel hoses.