Earls 21900ERL 19 Row Oil Cooler Core, Gray
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 3 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Today's high performance car packs a lot of power in a smaller package. In order to save both weight and space, the typical OEM cooling system is designed for normal driving conditions. When driven hard for extended periods, the cooling system may prove less than adequate. Earl's offers the solution to marginal cooling systems race proven lightweight and efficient oil coolers designed to fit in the smallest practical space. Any performance vehicle can benefit from the TEMP-ACURE difference. Tow vehicles, motor homes, passenger cars and even motorcycles can realize extended engine and/or transmission efficiency and life with an Earl's TEMP-A-CURE oil cooler. Racing cars have always required oil coolers. Since World War II, most racing cars, world wide, have utilized brazed aluminum modular oil coolers. The basic design of the modular oil cooler dates back to the early 1930s when it was developed for use with the Rolls Royce Merlin engine that powered the Spitfires and Hurricanes that won the Battle of Britain. This type of cooler with its internal turbulator plates and dense air fins provides maximum liquid side and air side surface area. The large collector tanks ensure minimum flow restriction. The fully brazed construction results in the most efficient possible thermal transfer path between liquid and air. All of this adds up to the most thermally efficient liquid-to-air heat exchanger available.
- Manufactured in the U.S.A from aircraft spec aluminum alloy, using the latest vacuum brazing technology.
- Corrugated screen internal turbulator plates increase both thermal efficiency and mechanical strength resulting in the most efficient, smallest and lightest practical package.
- Manufactured from thin aluminum plates for the fastest possible heat transfer.
- Inlet and outlet fittings o-ring to the top plate assembly.
- Designed for the range of oil flows and air speeds encountered in high performance automobiles.
- Available in three widths with inlet and outlet fittings male AN.
- Every cooler is pressure checked to 175 psi. Periodic samples are burst tested to 350 psi.
More Like This
Earls 21900AERL 19 Row Oil Cooler Core, Black
Earls 20700ERL 7 Row Oil Cooler Core, GRAY
Earls 21000ERL 10 Row Oil Cooler Core, Gray
Earls 21300ERL 13 Row Oil Cooler Core, Gray
Earls 21600ERL 16 Row Oil Cooler Core, Gray
Earls 23400ERL 34 Row Oil Cooler Core, Gray
Earls 25000ERL 50 Row Oil Cooler Core, Gray
Earls 22500ERL 25 Row Oil Cooler Core, Gray
Earls 24200ERL 42 Row Oil Cooler Core, Gray
Earls 26000ERL 60 Row Oil Cooler Core, Gray