Earls 179210ERL Plastic Plugs, Size -10, Set of 15
Universal Fit, -10 AN Male flare Fitting End A, Plastic, -10 AN
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Plastic Plugs, Size -10, Package Of 15 - Earl's plastic caps and plugs are the perfect companion to the performance mechanic. They are great for plugging fittings when hoses are disconnected and for keeping debris from entering hoses when they are being stored.
- Plastic Plug
- Great For Plugging Fittings
- Keeps Debris From Entering Hoses
More Like This
Earls 179208ERL Plastic Plugs, Size -8, Set of 15
Earls 179212ERL Plastic Plugs, Size -12, Set of 10
Earls 179216ERL Plastic Plugs, Size -16, Set of 10
Earls 179204ERL Plastic Plugs, Size -4, Set of 25
Earls 179203ERL Plastic Plugs, Size -3, Set of 25
Earls 179206ERL Plastic Plugs, Size -6, Set of 25
Earls 980610ERL Blue Anodized -10 AN Plug, Lightweight Aluminum
Earls AT981410ERL -10 AN Port Plug O-Ring Seal, Anodized Aluminum
Earls 981410ERL Blue Anodized -10 AN Port Plug, O-Ring Seal, Aluminum
Earls AT980610ERL -10 AN Flare Plug, Anodized Aluminum
Q & A
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
Since the invention of stainless braided rubber hose, racers and hot rodders have been fighting the problem of installing it into the AN fitting socket. Now, Koul Tools make it easy.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!