Earls 179103ERL Plastic Caps, Size -3, Set of 25
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Plastic Caps, Size -3, Package Of 25 - Earl's plastic caps and plugs are the perfect companion to the performance mechanic. They are great for plugging fittings when hoses are disconnected and for keeping debris from entering hoses when they are being stored.
- Plastic Cap
- Great For Plugging Fittings
- Keeps Debris From Entering Hoses
More Like This
Earls 179104ERL Plastic Caps, Size -4, Set of 25
Earls 179106ERL Plastic Caps, Size -6, Set of 25
Earls 179108ERL Plastic Caps, Size -8, Set of 15
Earls 179110ERL Plastic Caps, Size -10, Set of 15
Earls 179112ERL Plastic Caps, Size -12, Set of 10
Earls 179116ERL Plastic Caps, Size -16, Set of 10
Q & A
Since the invention of stainless braided rubber hose, racers and hot rodders have been fighting the problem of installing it into the AN fitting socket. Now, Koul Tools make it easy.
Dick from Koul Tools shares a tip on how to properly seat the AN fittings using the Koul Tools device.
What fittings should you use with your brake or fuel system? What does AN and NPT stand for? All of these questions plus more will be answered in Speedway Motors' latest article about fasteners!