Earls 1508ERL Bracket Mount For All Extra Wide Oil Coolers
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
HolleyDAYS are here again! SAVE up to 20% on this part and hundreds of other Holley brands during the 2018 HolleyDAYS sale 11/15/18-12/31/18.
Fitting ALL Earl's oil cooler heights, this anodized aluminum mounting system with simple E-coated steel hardware and rubber isolators, rigidly mounts Earl's proven coolers.
- Light-weight universal design fits all row/heights of Earl™s coolers
- Black anodized and E-coated components for high durability and great looks
- Studded-backplate and locking nuts requires only one wrench keeping a hand free for cooler positioning
- Incorporated rubber isolators
Q & A
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks joined teams to build a 1952 Chevy truck for the newest Week to Wicked build. Ryan and Damon talk about the Vintage Air products that wound up on the build.
Tim talks about a few aluminum radiators we have to offer.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks used an AFCO radiator in the ground-up rebuild of the Speedway Motors 1952 Chevy truck.