Earls 132006ERL Power Steering Hose, 4 Inch Bend Radius
Universal Fit, 20 ft. Overall Length, -6 AN Hose Size
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
A TRIPLE STEEL AND FABRIC braid-reinforced high pressure hose developed specifically to meet the demands of power steering systems, this flexible hose is also suitable for hydraulic and air lines. Available in size - 6 with a blue fabric outer covering. The pressure rating shown is only valid when Earl's power steering hose is used with Earl's POWER STEERING hose ends. The use of other manufacturer's hose ends is not recommended.
- Meets Tough Power Steering Requirements
- Triple Steel & Fabric Reinforced
- Also Suitable For Hydraulics & Air Lines
- 2,250 PSI Operating Pressure
- 20FT -6AN
Q & A
Learn about Mustang II Power steering and the components that are necessary for success.
If you're going to buy a horn isn't it nice to know what it sounds like first? That's why Speedway produced a helpful video to hear the differences in the unique horns that we offer.
Installing a universal tilt steering column in an old car is a common upgrade. Check out this tech article to learn how to mount your custom steering column correctly.
Tim talks about power & manual steering vega boxes.
Nice graphic courtesy of Bills Hot Rod Company about which of thier Power Steering brackets will work with which water pumps, on both small block and big block Chevy engines.
How and when to service the rack and pinion in your micro sprint. Find out what can happen to your steering if you do not maintain the steering components.