Earls 1201800ERL 200 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Universal Fit, Pump Gas/Race Gas/Diesel/E85 Fuel Type, 200 GPH Free Flow Rate
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
As an added benefit for the hard core enthusiasts that run events like Hot Rod Power Tour and the Baja 1000, the extra pump offers the peace of mind that you will always finish what you start! For hard core race vehicles, both pumps can be wired for full time duty to get maximum performance and are proven with 18.5 volt compatibility at pressures up to 80 psi. At only 5.1 lbs, they weigh half a pound less than competitive 1000+ horsepower pumps yet have twice the features!
Street/Strip Carb or EFI ApplicationsSupports up to 1800 EFI or 2100 Carb HPCompatible with Pump Gas*, Race Gas, Diesel or E85
- Billet aluminum construction for durability and good looks
- 10 AN O-ring inlet/outlet for high flow and superior sealing
- Excellent for use with carbureted or EFI applications
- Fully submersible in-tank for custom applications, space savings and less plumbing
- Compatible with 12v to 18.5v systems for street or race use
- Compact (7.66” Long x 5” Wide x 2.5” Tall) for easy installation on frame rails or other tight areas
- Twin pump design allows the use of both pumps simultaneously or independently - second pump can be activated on demand for power adders such as nitrous or boost
- Patent pending dual pump technology
- Proven durability beyond 3,000 hours in gasoline or diesel fuels
- Weighs only 5.1 lbs.
- Current draw at 43 PSI and 13.5 VDC is 17.2 Amps
- Not designed for use on aircraft of any type.
More Like This
Earls 1201600ERL 160 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump
Earls 12012002ERL 130 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump, Dual In.
Earls 12016002ERL 160 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump, Dual In.
Earls 12018002ERL 200 GPH Dominator In-Line Billet Fuel Pump, Dual In.
Earls 1200600ERL 65 GPH HP In-line Fuel Pump
Earls 1200890ERL 100 GPH HP In-line Fuel Pump
Earls 1201200ERL 130 GPH Dominator In-Line BilletFuel Pump
Holley 12-140 EFI Fuel Cell Pump Module, 6 Bolt Flange
Edelbrock 1791 Quiet-Flo Electric Fuel Pumps, 6.5 psi Max Pressure
Mallory 29208 Model 140 Fuel Pump and 3,Port Bypass Regulator Kit
Q & A
Looking to replace your fuel level guage or sending unit? It's important that you have the the right guage for the right sender. Speedway has the tools to make the job easy and ensure you get the right parts the first time.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. takes some time to discuss the Fuel Gauge Interface Module that allows you to use any gauge set with almost any fuel level sending unit.
Pat answers some commonly asked questions about the MSD LS fuel delivery kit and shows basic installation tips.
Having trouble deciding between an electric or mechanical fuel pump? We can show you how to choose the correct pump in order to properly design a performance fuel system.
For most, an electric fuel pump can be a choice of form over function, but for others, it may be the best option. In this article, you will learn the advantages of using an electric fuel pump and how to install it in your car.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a customer wanting the best electric option to fuel his project.