Earls 010ERL EZ-Beader Tubing, 5/8 Inch Tube O.D
Oval Track Cars, Black Oxide, Steel, 0.625" Tube O.D., Black
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional 2 business days for Earls Performance to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
Earl's patented EX (Roller) Beader is a fresh approach to an old problem. In order to securely attach rubber water hose to rigid aluminum tubing, the end of the tubing must be beaded. Generations of racing mechanics have used military surplus Parker beading tools to do the job. We probably sold more of them than anyone. Unfortunately production ceased after WWII and the surplus kits have been scarce for over a decade. Compact enough to be used on already installed tubing, Earl's EZ-BEADER produces a properly positioned and perfectly radiused bead on aluminum tubing with wall thicknesses from .035" to .065". This is one tool that no serious racing mechanic can afford to be without.
- Fresh Approach To Old Problem
- Attach Rubber Water Hose
- Properly Positioned & Perfectly Radiused Bead
- For Serious Race Mechanic
More Like This
Earls 008ERL EZ-Beader Tubing, 3/8 Inch Tube O.D
Earls 009ERL EZ-Beader Tubing, 1/2 Inch Tube O.D
Earls 011ERL EZ-Beader Tubing, 3/4 Inch Tube O.D
Earls 012ERL EZ-Beader Tubing, 1 Inch Tube O.D
Earls 013ERL EZ-Beader Tubing, 1-1/4 Inch Tube O.D
Earls 014ERL EZ-Beader Tubing, 1-1/2 Inch Tube O.D
Earls 015ERL EZ-Beader Tubing, 1-3/4 Inch Tube O.D
Earls 016ERL EZ-Beader Tubing, 2 Inch Tube O.D
Earls 018ERL EZ-Beader Tubing, Set of 9