Eagle Motorsports® In-Rail Hood without Side Vents
- This product is discontinued.
- This item 9405620 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Eagle Motorsports factory-built component. These fiberglass sprint car hoods from Eagle Motorsports feature a sleek aero-inspired two piece design and they provide adequate clearance for any oil tank, radiator or air box. Seals engine compartments from debris. These hoods fit between the rails.
- Sleek aero-inspired two piece design
- Fit between the rails
- Fiberglass construction, gel coat finish
- Provides adequate clearance for any oil tank, radiator, or air box
- Seals engine compartment from debris
- Saldana style
- Choose from black or white finish
- Does not include side vents
- Works with in-rail nose 940-5605 and cowl 940-5609
More Like This
Speedway Outlaw Clean Air Hood
Eagle Motorsports® Over Tube Hood
Eagle Motorsports? Micro Sprint 1 Piece White Hood-Fiberglass
Eagle® Midget Fiberglass Hood
1928-29 Ford Model A Fiberglass Hood for Stock Grille
1934 Ford Fiberglass Hood
1937 Ford Stock Hood Top
1932 Lo-Boy Hood Top & Sides
1927 T Hood for Street Rodder Nose
Vintage Edmunds & Trostle Spring Sprint Car Fiberglass Hood
Q & A
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back to talk about a cool little nostalgic piece now available at Speedway Motors, our Fiberglass Tunnel Ram Shark Scoop.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. discusses some of the expanding carpet and interior accessories selection available at Speedway Motors.