Eagle Motorsports® Adjustable Sprint Racing Front Axle
Sprint Car, Natural, 2.50" Tube O.D., Steel
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
This Eagle Motorsports® factory-built components newly redesigned front axle features adjustable shock mounting holes to fit any shock stroke, extended, or compressed length. The threaded mounts offer adjustment in 5/8" increments.
- 50", 52", or 53" long, 2.5" diameter with aero brackets
- 9 degree/11 degree king pins
- 3 shock mounting points for any shock combination
- Optimized caster/camber splits for precise balance
- Plain finished
More Like This
Speedway Sprint Car Front Axle, 50 In. Wide, 2-1/4 x .120
Speedway Sprint Car Front Axle, 2-1/2 Inch
J&J 50 Inch Replacement Front Axle
Schnee® Chassis Sprint Front Tube Axle, 50 Inch
Weld-In Axle End, 5-2 Inch x .120 Inch Wall
Non-Wing Front Axles
Weld-In Axle End, 5 Degree, 2 Inch x .156 Inch Wall
Weld-In Axle End, 5-2 Inch x .188 Inch Wall
Weld-In Axle End, 10 Degree, 2 Inch x .156 Inch Wall
Weld-In Axle End, 10 2-1/4 Inch x .120 Inch Wall
Q & A
Pat talks about our 67-72 pickup rear end housing and some of the options we have for it.
Finally, Project Chevelle gets a real hot rod engine under its hood! And what about that flimsy old column shift three-speed? We've got that covered too.