EMi Stallard® Micro Sprint Stainless Dual Stage Front Bumper
Micro Sprint, Stainless Steel, Front Position, Polished
- Made from durable stainless steel with a beautiful polished finish
- Specifically designed to fit the EMi Stallard® Micro Sprint chassis
- Will eliminate nose wing damage and movement caused by a nose to tail contact
This stainless steel construction looks great and protects even better! Stop fighting nose wing damage and movement caused by a nose to tail contact
- Dual Stage Front Bumper
- Stainless steel construction
- Sold each
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Watch as we put the wings on our 410 Sprint Car. We complete our build with nose and top wing, sideboards, and bumpers. Learn about the install in our video.
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Learn about the defining differences between 1933 and 1934 Fords, including interior and exterior differences.
Pat show how our Speedy Bill shotgun scoop kit looks installed.
Speedway Motors employee Pat joins us once again. This time Pat is talking to the Model A and Model T owners, specifically in regards to Moto-Meters and accessories.
Have an extra license plate frame on hand? Here are two ways you can turn your frame into an arts and crafts project. These are the steps to create a cork board or whiteboard.
Learn how to use a windshield remover tool to assist with in-depth builds. A step-by-step guide to windshield removal.