EMi Henchcraft® 2009-Up GSXR Billet Engine Case Saver
1000 Suzuki GSXR, 1.00" Overall Thickness, Aluminum
- Helps protects the cases from chain damage and houses the clutch cable assembly
- Specially designed for a clean and smooth operation
- Will work on 2009-Up GSXR engines
- Made from lightweight, yet strong billet aluminum
- Overall thickness of this case saver measures a total of 1"
Available for two models of GSXR engine, this case save protects the cases from chain damage and houses the clutch cable assembly for clean and smooth operation.
- For 2009-Up GSXR engines
- Keeps chain from damaging engine case
- Billet aluminum
- No hardware included
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
Check out this helpful piston ring style chart.
Learn how to identfy motors for your LS Swap. In this guide we cover generation 4 small block engines and some of the cheaper options for more power.
Follow this step by step guide on how to install adjustable LS motor mounts to set your engine location exactly where you want it.
Professional insight on some useful crate engine tools that will improve your engine building experience.
Trying to decide which power plant to use in your latest project? Here's a quick guide of modern V8 engines for hot rodders to consider.
In this Tech Tip, John discusses LT1 rotating assembly options for a customer looking to build a solid autoX, drag, and occasional strip powerplant for his Firebird.