EMi Eagle Motorsports® Sprint Car Chassis Only
- Made from premium Chromoly tubing produced in the USA to ensure uniform wall thickness and proper composition
- Professionally TIG welded by certified fabricators in the USA to maintain the highest industry standards
- Precision laser cut tubing ensures every chassis is built to the same exacting tolerances
- Multiple options available such as wheel base, engine set back, cage height, engine angle, left rail height, top wing spuds, and more
- All chassis are made to order due to the various options available
Made to order Eagle sprint car, chassis only. Please call an Eagle Motorsports® representative at 402-438-0392, to place an order for this item.
*Actual product ordered may appear different. Image above for representation only.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Q & A
Learn about the importance of getting the chain tension set correctly, and why it is critical that we get it as near perfect as we can. Walkthrough a basic procedure that effectively and consistently gets the chain tension set properly every time.
This article guides you through the process of repairing and painting a subframe for a 1967 Poncho Firebird. See how the front suspension gets an overhaul including new G-comp spindles and a disc brake kit.
Incorporating a Model A rear cross member and a high arc stock spring into a roadster build.
In this Tech Tip, John answers a customer question about what would be needed to swap some additional power in place of his anemic 233c.i. Ford.
Get a good foundation on racing shocks and their different functions. Learn about the fundamentals and the pros and cons between various types of shocks available.
Learn about the steps and tools necessary for a smooth chassis assembly for your sprint car.
Learn about AFCO shocks and the importance of shock performance while racing. See tips on how to adjust shocks to accommodate track conditions.