Add to Cart
EMPI 43-5717-0 Jet Gauge, 1.50mm - 3mm
JET GAUGE, 1.50MM TO 3.00 M
Out of Stock
Store Pickup Availability
Lincoln, NE -
Phoenix, AZ -
Know exactly what size you have cut your jets to with a Jet Size Gauge. Ranges from 1.50mm to 3mm.
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for EMPI to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item 1415717 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
EMPI 43-5716-0 Jet Gauge, 0.45mm - 1.50mm
EMPI 43-5715-0 Carburetor Jet Reamer Kit
EMPI 43-5712-0 Universal Pro-Sync Carburetor Synchronizer
Heavy Duty Carb Storage Box
Holley Carburetor Jet Wrench
Stromberg Carburetor Jet Wrench
Edelbrock 4025 Uni-Syn Carburetor Synchronizing Tool
Edelbrock 4027 Uni-Syn Carburetor Calibration Kit
Holley 26-1 Main Jet Tap Tool, 1/4-32 UNF Thread
Holley 26-2 Heli-Coil Kit for Fuel Body Screws
Q & A
Videos & Articles
Tim talks about Edmunds air cleaners and the history of Edmunds.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Tim talks about his favorite intake manifold, the Might Edelbrock X1.
In this Tech Tip, John offers up a couple solutions to a somewhat common problem of fuel expansion on the older vehicles.
Tips and tricks to pull the most from your GM 602/604 platform.
There's a right and wrong way to run a two-barrel carburetor on your vintage engine. Check out this guide about how to select the correct carburetor for your Flathead or vintage engine.
Some key considerations for designing your own fuel system. We cover fuel pressure and volume, fuel pressure regulators and fuel lines.