Add to Cart
EMPI 17-2761 Billet Aluminum Gas Cap for Stainless Steel Tanks
ALUM GAS CAP / SS TNK
Out of Stock
Select your vehicle to verify fitment.
ALUM GAS CAP / SS TNK
Part # UP86693
Add to CartCall to Order
Add to Buildlist
Videos & Articles
- This product is discontinued.
- This item ships directly from the manufacturer. It may take an additional business days for EMPI to ship this item.
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
- This item ships via Ground Shipping only. Expedited and Air shipping options are not available.
- This item UP86693 is made to order. It will be shipped from our warehouse when it is produced.
This is garage sale priced because it has some scratches.
Some parts are not legal for use in California or other states with similar laws/regulations
More Like This
EMPI 17-2760 Repl. Cap Threaded Style for Pre-2016 SS Tanks
EMPI 16-3538 Repl. Cap 1/4 Turn Twist-on Style for 2016-up Tank
EMPI 17-2761 Repl. Cap Threaded Style for Pre-2016 SS Tanks
Speedway Aluminum Gas/Oil Tank Filler Neck with Twist-On Vented Cap
Speedway 9071 Billet Knurled Cap
Replacement Cap for Speedway Aluminum Tanks
Replacement Gasket for Fuel Cap 910-76502, Gasoline Only
Speedway Steel Gas/Oil Tank Filler Neck with Twist-On Vented Cap
Speedway Replacement Twist-On Fuel Cell Cap
Flanged Aluminum Gas/Oil Tank Filler Neck with Twist-On Vented Cap
Q & A
Now that Project Chevelle is making some real power, we've decided to ditch the old tank, lines, and pump in favor of a new tank and pump from Tanks Inc.
Speedway Motors employee Pat O. is back with Dave's 1951 Chevy Truck project to talk about the 1947-1954 Chevy Truck EFI Fuel tank available from Speedway Motors.
Pat talks about our Tanks Inc. EFI fuel tanks.
In this episode, Project Chevelle takes a big step in its muscle car transformation. It's out with the little old 307 and to the dyno with our new 383 from BluePrint Engines!
Speedway Motors and Classic Trucks built a 1952 Chevy truck in celebration of the 65th anniversary of Speedway Motors. Check out the short video on one of the products used in the build.