Dynatech® 730-10010 Stainless Tight-Fit, Block Hugger Headers
Universal Fit, Block Hugger Header Tube Type, Polished, Standard Flange Style, Stainless Steel
- Made from durable stainless steel with a natural finish
- The heavy duty 3/8" flange will resist warping
- Primaries have a 1-5/8" diameter and go into a 2-1/2" collector
- Kit includes all the necessary gaskets, reducers with 2" outlet, and hardware
- Built to ensure the very best horsepower and torque gains per dollar
Dyantech continues to provide the finest quality exhaust products in the industry to ensure the very best horsepower and torque gains per dollar. These shorty headers include gaskets, reducers with 2" outlet and hardware. These block hugger headers will NOT work with angle plug heads.
Tight-fit headers feature:
- Durable stainless steel tubing
- Heavy duty 3/8" flange
- 1-5/8" primary tubes with 2-1/2" collectors
- Include gaskets, reducers with 2" outlet, and hardware.
- S/B Chevy Tall Oval Ports
Header Dimensions (GIF)
Note: Stainless header tubing when exposed to exhaust temperature will cause the finish to change color which will vary with the exhaust temperature. Please note that the finish of the header when the engine is started, will change to a light champagne color to a darker gold finish and in some instance may even turn dark blue or purple. This can be polished back out when utilizing Blue-away or Simi-chrome polish, but please note that when the headers reach running temperature again, they will immediately change color.
Item Details3/8" hex head bolts included (bolt size is 3/8" and the wrench size is also 3/8")
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Which size of headers should I use? Short or long tube headers? Etc. Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
That fresh engine deserves all new exhaust bits. Be sure to have a look at our rundown on selecting the best setup for headers, exhaust, and mufflers for your ride here.