Dynatech® SuperMaxx® 99-06 GM 1500 Long Tube Headers
Chevy LS V8, Long Tube Header Tube Type, Natural, Round Port Flange Style, Stainless Steel
Bolt-on an additional 17 HP** over the factory exhaust system! Dynatech® SuperMaxx® stainless steel exhaust systems are engineered to give your Chevy Silverado/GMC Sierra 1500 or Hummer H2 V8 maximum performance both on and off road. These full length headers are designed to be a direct replacement fit for restrictive factory exhaust and catalytic converter systems, these systems are a great way to get that extra power you are looking for.
- Primary Tube Size: 1-3/4"
- Collector Size: 2-1/2"
- System Tube Size: 2-1/2"
- Material: T-304 Stainless Steel
- OBD II Compliant: Yes
- Hardware Included: Gaskets, Bolts, O2 Extensions
- Fit: Direct Bolt-Up to any factory or aftermarket cat back
For ceramic coating, add Dynatech® Ceramic Coating part number 31179000100to your cart.
**Dyno tested using a factory cat-back/muffler in a 5.3L application.
Item Details1999-06 GM 1500 4.8L, 5.3L & 6.0L 2WD & 4WD
1999-06 Hummer H2
- Intermediate pipes come with Square O2 extension cables. Some trucks came equipped with Trapezoidal shaped O2 extension cables. If you have Trapezoidal shaped extensions, you will also need to order extension cable 311-88635300F (listed).
- These products are intended for racing and off-road applications. Not legal for sale or use in the state of California, nor in states which have adopted California emissions standards.
- 3/8" laser-cut and machine-ground flanges for a long-lasting, tight seal
- Computer-designed collectors for maximum air flow
- True bolt-in — no cutting or welding
- "OEM-style" triple-layer stainless steel gaskets included for long-term, leak-free service
4.8L & 5.3L Instructions (PDF)
6.0L Instructions (PDF)
- Get FREE shipping when your order includes this item and exceeds $99! Ground shipping only in the contiguous US.
More Like This
Dynatech® SuperMaxx® 03-05 Ram 1500 4WD Long Headers
Dynatech® SuperMaxx® 2007-10 GM 1500 Long Tube Headers
Doug's Headers D3373-B Replacement Header, 1-5/8 In, 02-07 Chevy Truck
Flowtech 91843FLT Shorty Headers, 2002-2013 GM Pickup/SUV, 4.8L/5.3L
Flowtech 91843-1FLT Shorty Headers, 2002-2013 GM Pickup/SUV, 4.8L/5.3L
Dynatech® 750-91110 1979-04 Mustang K-Member Headers, BBC
Dynatech® 715-91410 1979-93 Mustang K-Member Headers LS Chevy
Dynatech® 1979-04 Mustang K-Memeber Headers, SB Ford 351W
Hooker 2850HKR Super Competition Long Tube Header, Painted
Speedway LS1 Header Kit, 1-7/8 Inch Tube
Q & A
Maintaining your headers is an important part of any hot rod. Pat gives some tips and demonstrates how well Purple Metal Polish works for keeping your headers looking great.
Watch our video on the ceramic coating process for Armor Hot Coating. Headers coated with Armor Hot Coating protect your car without sacrificing looks.
Jeremy explains the different options of headers that Speedway Motors offers for Demolition Derby cars. Watch this video to see a variety of options and the benefits of certain headers.
Hooker headers are installed in a 1967 Pontiac Firebird for increased power and a boost in performance. See how to work through fitment of the steering box, clutch Z bar and starter.
In this Tech Tip, John explains the design behind a set of headers destined for a Tri-5 using a traditional rack and pinion style steering system.
A new motor deserves new exhaust. Click here for a rundown on selecting the best setup!
What size header should I use? Short or long tube headers? Learn how to answer these exhaust questions and choose the right header with our expert guide.